MS v.s. ML

Comacaz

Yeaaa... nevermind on the ultimate iron man, I've decided they both stink and so I'll pass on both. So just the moon knight please!

MS are a little bit bigger than 6 inch marvel legends, but they do have more detail with less articulation. i have both moon knight, so if you're not too worried about scale and playability, definitely get the MS one as it is more comic accurate

decisions decisions! I like the look of the marvel select version but I don't really have anything in scale with it, not to mention that base is super cool. But the variant marvel legends one is pretty cool, and nicely articulated. Maybe I'll have to go with that one despite not having as much detail.

Another question, overall, do you guys prefer MS or ML?

decisions decisions! I like the look of the marvel select version but I don't really have anything in scale with it, not to mention that base is super cool. But the variant marvel legends one is pretty cool, and nicely articulated. Maybe I'll have to go with that one despite not having as much detail.

Another question, overall, do you guys prefer MS or ML?

Legends all the way

The Marvel Select one is amazing but really would only be nice to have if you didn't open it. It's way too big to go with Marvel Legends. The only Marvel Select figs that go well with Marvel Legends are the oversized characters (Abomination, Juggernaut, Anti-Venom, Hulk, Sabretooth, The Thing, Thor, Mephisto, The Watcher...). The Marvel Legends Moon Knight is great and will fit in much better with your other figures. He was always one of my favorites.

The Marvel Select one is amazing but really would only be nice to have if you didn't open it. It's way too big to go with Marvel Legends. The only Marvel Select figs that go well with Marvel Legends are the oversized characters (Abomination, Juggernaut, Anti-Venom, Hulk, Sabretooth, The Thing, Thor, Mephisto, The Watcher...). The Marvel Legends Moon Knight is great and will fit in much better with your other figures. He was always one of my favorites.

X2! Most of the other figures tower over the Marvel Legends and don't fit in quite well. MS is good IMHO for the oversized figures. I have the MS Moonknight and its way taller than the ML figures. (I still don't have ML Moonknight) I have heard that MS Deadpool is way too big for the ML also.

Although the large figures are the only ones that display well with Legends scale figures, Marvel Select is getting to be a large enough line now that it can make a giant display all on its own. There's gotta be over 60-70 of these things now including the variants.

I think at the moment the only MS figures that are on my legends shelf are cloak and dagger, mephisto, Uatu and Thanos and the rest are on their own shelf and it's a pretty crowded shelf.

I am Legends collector as well as some 3 3/4 (when the sculpt is really that good like Juggy and Iron Man Mk 6). But I look forward to some Marvel Select figures in the future like something along the lines of say Classic Titanium Man, Dragon Man, Odin, Terrax, Super Adaptoid or Sasquatch. I think only Marvel Select can do justice to these characters because they don't scrimp on the plastic and details. Also size does matter for these characters.