tony stark in a suit

IRoNDaD13

The Prof X body is Galactus series and the head is from series 2 of the 2009 2-packs. Either the Stealth Iron Man or the regular Iron Man came with that head. The face off series unmasked Daredevil head also works very well with the Prof X body so you can make a Matt Murdock as well. If you don't like the colors on the suit but don't wish to paint, you can also use the X-Men movie series 3 (maybe 4 can't remember) Professor X that came in a light blue/grey suit and his all clear plastic wheel chair. Same body just a repainted suit.

Roshan is correct. Prof X is from the Galactus series and his body also makes a great base for a Matt Murdock figure using the unmasked head from the Face-Off series. The nice thing about this one is that it is a straight head swap with no modifications required.

MattMurdock.jpg

Roshan you mention using the Professor X from the X-Men movie series, but if I'm not mistaken they made his leg joints super loose so that the figure couldn't stand up on his own to mimic his handicap. So I don't think he'd be very useful for a Stark or Murdock figure. However I could be wrong about that.

The only problem with the Movie Masters figures like Harvey Dent and Scarecrow are they are a little too small to mix with DCUC and ML.

For example, I bought a MM Scarecrow just to do a head swap and make a Bruce Wayne, but I then discovered he's at least a half a head too short to be Bruce Wayne, so I ended up just using him as Peter Parker, who's not all that tall.

A good figure to use for Steve Rogers or Bruce Wayne is the new DCUC Jack Knight (modern) Starman. He's super-poseable and he's wearing a leather jacket and regular pants. All you to do is swap out his head and remove the logo on his back.

@ KevinHulk ... NICE!!!

@ Ninjak: where did you get your room props Ninjak?

and yeah, the Movie Masters are smaller, but there is so little we have as a choice.

the WWE figures with suits are too big.

The Dark Knight figs are too small.And anything in between from ML or DCUC is too scarce.

awww, the choices of action figure enthusiasts ...... :unsure:

You could try using the Walter Peck suited figure from the Movie Master's Ghostbusters. I think it's a retooling of the Two-Face figure but with a three piece suit instead of 2 piece. Plus you won't have to deal with the horrible stripped tie that Two-Face comes with. I currently use my Walter Peck for my suited Bruce Wayne but a swap of the heads with the Marvel Legends 2-Pack Tony Stark or the Mark IV Tony would make a good Stark. Also you could try using a Clark Kent suited figure as well.

Here are some pics I just took.

100_6415-2.jpg

100_6413-1.jpg

100_6410.jpg

100_6419.jpg

Oh, you know me, I picked them up here and there. The desk came with the Spider-Man Movie J. Jonah Jameson figure (best pack-in prop ever). The bookshelf I found at a craft store (Michael's I think). It was raw wood so I had to stain it myself and the books are pictures I printed out from my computer. As for the file cabinet, I made that from a small plastic box I had and pics printed from the computer that I glued onto the front, top and sides.

Oh, you know me, I picked them up here and there. The desk came with the Spider-Man Movie J. Jonah Jameson figure (best pack-in prop ever). The bookshelf I found at a craft store (Michael's I think). It was raw wood so I had to stain it myself and the books are pictures I printed out from my computer. As for the file cabinet, I made that from a small plastic box I had and pics printed from the computer that I glued onto the front, top and sides.

For a bookshelf you can use the one that came with the movie Peter Parker figure, really nice and you don't have the hasle of staining it.