Legends for sale!

Rickor

This is my first post in quite a while, so hi to all the new people that have come in while I was away :) Welcome to the forums, they are awesome, you will enjoy them here for sure!

Anyway, I listed 50+ ML auctions on e-bay, will be listing more this week... here's my link:

http://shop.ebay.com/crazyb1999/m.html

Let me know if you have any questions. E-mail me if you can, boggs32@marshall.edu All of these items were bought new in box by me, were opened by me and displayed for a short time. I moved, boxed them all up, wrapped in individual papers and they've been in the same box for nearly 3 years. Don't have room for them anymore... gotta go.

I throw everything in a box at the end of all your auctions, weigh it and use your zip code over at usps.com to figure out shipping charges. Edit the invoice and send it your way. Since I use the ebay/usps shipping calculator on all my listings, and I offer 3 different US postal services and 2 international USPS services I don't add per item. If you have to know the shipping charges before the auctions end, you tell me what you're getting and I'll do all that above even before the listing is over. I'm working on one right now actually for 3 ML figures. It's more work (sometimes for nothing) but I hate the "add $1 per each item" rules and crap people do but that's just me :)

• 2 weeks later...