Stands for Legends Figures

Professor

My question to the collecting community, are there stands you can buy for 6-inch Legends figures? I know that early Legends came with display bases but that is not what I'm referring to. I'm talking about the less distinct bases, like the ones in ToyBiz's Legends boxsets.

I know sites like EntertainmentEarth carry ones for 3 3/4 inch figures. Does anyone know where you might find ones similar only for a 6 inch figure?

Going on ebay and buying box set stands is the best option. I've seen various clear stands on the market, but the problem is there are at least three different sized peg holes for the figures. Theres early toybiz, mid toybiz and hasbro, and even within those different eras some foot holes don't match the others. So even if you do find someone selling marvel legends sized stands, don't buy as many as the figures you have because most certainly some of your figures won't fit them. The only thing you can be sure of on the feet is that if a figure came with a stand at the very least, he'll fit on that one :D