marvel select juggernaut

shokker

I got him but didn't take alot of pics. PLus he's at work now. The drop for the S6 Juggernaut isn't a shocker. People hoped Deadpool would do the same but when the MS Deadpool came out he was so huge that it wouldn't have made sense for him to blend in w/ other Legends. While the Hasbro Deadpool is good, it's not the classic design so no, Deadpool from S6 will probably never lose value. Juggernaut on the other hand, the MS is an improvement in nearly every way and blends flawlessly w/ other ML figures. Awesome figure which would've been perfect w/ wrist & proper ankle articulation.

Well, some people like his size at 10 inches. For me, that is too big unless he is Wendigo or Sasquatch or Dragon Man. At some point, I would question his scale. I beg to differ but if I did buy him, I'd rather not set him next to my other figures since even my Hulk figure would look diminutive. Now If Hasbro made a comparable Juggernaut based on the MU sculpt at 8" then I would get that figure. To each his own man. I just happen to be a scale Nazi.

The Marvel Select Juggernaut blows away my Series 6 in everything but articulation. Considering Juggernaut is listed a 9\'5 on sites now and has been drawn that way in comics the past few years I think the Marvel Select Juggernaut is fantastic! I prefer Hulk at the height of 10 feet every since the 2008 movie and I\'m happy to have a Juggernaut that fits that height with my Select Hulk. I also disliked the fact that Blob BAF is taller then Marvel Select Juggernaut. Blob\'s height is 8 feet and it always bummed me out the figure was taller then my Series 6 Juggy. I never liked the gorilla arms on Series 6 and if his fingers were sticking straight out they\'d come to his feet. I also don\'t like his flat feet, they just look odd.

100_6465.jpg

100_6453.jpg

100_6459.jpg

100_6446.jpg

100_6428.jpg

"Considering Juggernaut is listed a 9\'5 on sites now and has been drawn that way in comics the past few years I think the Marvel Select Juggernaut is fantastic!"

Can you name me the source where I can find this bit of information? The only thing I could find for Juggy's height is 6' 10". I cannot display him with other Legends since the only ML Hulks I have would look puny next to him. MS Hulk doesn't work for me at all cause he has an ugly sculpt besides his bulbous legs and hips just don't look good at all.

"Considering Juggernaut is listed a 9\'5 on sites now and has been drawn that way in comics the past few years I think the Marvel Select Juggernaut is fantastic!"

Can you name me the source where I can find this bit of information? The only thing I could find for Juggy's height is 6' 10". I cannot display him with other Legends since the only ML Hulks I have would look puny next to him. MS Hulk doesn't work for me at all cause he has an ugly sculpt besides his bulbous legs and hips just don't look good at all.

I don't mind the Marvel Select head sculpt compared to alot of the Marvel Legends because they are ugly too. If you are a Juggernaut fan and like the Select Juggernaut I'd grab him and you can always pose him with something else or just by himself. I have mine posed with Build a Figure Pitt, Abomination, Select Hulk.

Also my man Longshot provided a link where it states Juggernaut is 9'5 feet now. I'm glad they got rid of the 6'10 because he hasn't been drawn that small for quite sometime. I always felt that Juggernaut should be taller then any normal human should be able to reach and at 6'10 he's shorter then alot of Basketball players in real life. Since Blob's listed at being 8 feet tall on Databases and the Encyclopedia's it only makes sense that Juggernaut is bigger because I hate the idea of him being shorter then Blob.