The BAF is back

MODOK

I am just concerned that of all the characters to make a BAF, they choose Terrax???

I really want a Terrax figure, but he was never that huge in size that he needs to be a BAF.

Why not Terrax in a six figure line-up with guys like Blastarr or Ulik, or even Ultimo as a BAF??

SMH @ Hasbro

Agreed.

@ Annihilator, my bigest gripe with Hasbro, outside of the lack of decent Legends over the last 2 years, was they tried to re-invent the wheel on the ball jojnts.

YES, it was Toy Biz that experimented with some of the V-crotch hip joints, but Hasbro went overboard with it.

And to have a Terrax as big as Warpath won't be bad, but as big as the Hulk is ridiculous.

We just have to wait and see.

would much rather have a BAF of Blastarr or Ulik, or heck even MR Hyde.

I guess beggars for Legends can't be choosers!!!

I'd like a Terrax BAF for sure, but I don't want to have to buy 8 figures to complete the thing at upwards of $18 (+ tax ) a pop. That would be spending like over $150 total. That would be ridiculous. For a figure that should be about the size of Hulkling at the most, . . . . this totally reminds me of the Ronan Wave. That was an 8 figure wave. Why couldn't Hasbro revert back to a 5 or 6 figure wave? Plus we know they're probably gonna include another Logan or another reissue into that set.

I'd like a Terrax BAF for sure, but I don't want to have to buy 8 figures to complete the thing at upwards of $18 (+ tax ) a pop. That would be spending like over $150 total. That would be ridiculous. For a figure that should be about the size of Hulkling at the most, . . . . this totally reminds me of the Ronan Wave. That was an 8 figure wave. Why couldn't Hasbro revert back to a 5 or 6 figure wave? Plus we know they're probably gonna include another Logan or another reissue into that set.

For me,,, The more, the merrier ! 8 Marvel Legends in one wave is a dream come true. Imagine all the characters we could get. Think in a positive way. Terrax isnt a big baf, but it would suck to get a wave with only 5 figures and then wait 3 months for another small wave. The bigger the waves the better I say ! There are soooo many characters to be made in sooo many different outfits. Hell,,, DCU's are at the same price now. There is no point in complaining about price because its inevitable . Inflation never stays the same. Gas cant return to 99 cents. Milk will never cost $1 again. A new car isnt $3,000 anymore. This is life, when you except it, you will be one with the universe. Plus,,, I will buy the beers at comic-con this year. ;-D

now you see i think terrax is a better BAF then lockjaw.. they probablly done ulik or blastarr like bigbearjohn said honestly i think terrax will be kick ass or even surtur cause we have a frost giant ya know?

I can't wait to see a preview of this BAF Terrax. And I hope we get another Silver Surfer too, but now in proper size and scale. The previous one is so scrawny and pin headed.