Sign in to follow this  
MODOK

The BAF is back

I am just concerned that of all the characters to make a BAF, they choose Terrax???

I really want a Terrax figure, but he was never that huge in size that he needs to be a BAF.

Why not Terrax in a six figure line-up with guys like Blastarr or Ulik, or even Ultimo as a BAF??

SMH @ Hasbro

I am just concerned that of all the characters to make a BAF, they choose Terrax???

I really want a Terrax figure, but he was never that huge in size that he needs to be a BAF.

Why not Terrax in a six figure line-up with guys like Blastarr or Ulik, or even Ultimo as a BAF??

SMH @ Hasbro

Agreed.

This looks like Terrax being Hulk sized??? They might use the Planet Hulk base once more or The End Hulk from the FFF series. Or it could be another use for the Hulkling/Warpath body . . . boy I really hate the way those ball hips turned out.

@ Annihilator, my bigest gripe with Hasbro, outside of the lack of decent Legends over the last 2 years, was they tried to re-invent the wheel on the ball jojnts.

YES, it was Toy Biz that experimented with some of the V-crotch hip joints, but Hasbro went overboard with it.

And to have a Terrax as big as Warpath won't be bad, but as big as the Hulk is ridiculous.

We just have to wait and see.

would much rather have a BAF of Blastarr or Ulik, or heck even MR Hyde.

I guess beggars for Legends can't be choosers!!!

terrax is not exactly small so i do not see it to be ridiculous if he is same as hulk or bigger. not to mention he is bigger than ultron and mr. hyde.

@ Marvel 77, I am not saying Terrax is small.

I just never saw any incarnation of Terrax where he was Hulk-sized.

He is always pictured solid, a bit bulky, and taller than the Silver Surfer and the Thing, but not quite as large as Ben Grimm.

I just hope they do him right.

I'd like a Terrax BAF for sure, but I don't want to have to buy 8 figures to complete the thing at upwards of $18 (+ tax ) a pop. That would be spending like over $150 total. That would be ridiculous. For a figure that should be about the size of Hulkling at the most, . . . . this totally reminds me of the Ronan Wave. That was an 8 figure wave. Why couldn't Hasbro revert back to a 5 or 6 figure wave? Plus we know they're probably gonna include another Logan or another reissue into that set.

Nice that we're getting a Terrax but I would like to see an Ego, the Stranger or Celestial BAF.

Ego? you know ego is a planet? round BaF? maybe a single packaged like galactis, but who really cares??

I'd like a Terrax BAF for sure, but I don't want to have to buy 8 figures to complete the thing at upwards of $18 (+ tax ) a pop. That would be spending like over $150 total. That would be ridiculous. For a figure that should be about the size of Hulkling at the most, . . . . this totally reminds me of the Ronan Wave. That was an 8 figure wave. Why couldn't Hasbro revert back to a 5 or 6 figure wave? Plus we know they're probably gonna include another Logan or another reissue into that set.

For me,,, The more, the merrier ! 8 Marvel Legends in one wave is a dream come true. Imagine all the characters we could get. Think in a positive way. Terrax isnt a big baf, but it would suck to get a wave with only 5 figures and then wait 3 months for another small wave. The bigger the waves the better I say ! There are soooo many characters to be made in sooo many different outfits. Hell,,, DCU's are at the same price now. There is no point in complaining about price because its inevitable . Inflation never stays the same. Gas cant return to 99 cents. Milk will never cost $1 again. A new car isnt $3,000 anymore. This is life, when you except it, you will be one with the universe. Plus,,, I will buy the beers at comic-con this year. ;-D

now you see i think terrax is a better BAF then lockjaw.. they probablly done ulik or blastarr like bigbearjohn said honestly i think terrax will be kick ass or even surtur cause we have a frost giant ya know?

I can't wait to see a preview of this BAF Terrax. And I hope we get another Silver Surfer too, but now in proper size and scale. The previous one is so scrawny and pin headed.

I want a 16inch BAF Living Tribunal, or Eternity if they dont make one for the MU masterworks line.

I'll take Terrax. Hey, if that's the only way we get him, it's fine with me.

My Top 5 BAFs I'd like to see (you knew it would come to this):

1. Devil Dinosaur and Moon Boy

2. Stiltman

5. Blastaar

4. The Living Monolith

5. Black Goliath (classic blue & yellow costume)

mu is a fail whatever idc about nor ever will the only thing i will buy from mu is gigantic battle packss and prolly light the lil figure on fire

I'd like to see a video of this.

For future BAFs, I'd like to see the following:

a) Dragon Man

b) Odin

c) Titanium Man (Classic)

d) A-Bomb

e) Nimrod

f) Sauron

g) Destroyer (spiked)

h) Ultimate Ben Grimm (Thing)

i) Post (X-villain from Onslaught arc)

sorry for my ignorance I'm new to marvel legend toys and BAF but this toys will be available @ walmart, toy'r us etc.? and how can I get release date news etc on this marvel legend

thank you