Marvel Legends 2011 and 2012

SolidSnakeInMyPants

SSSSsssooo. . .that was it for Legends??? Thor, Bucky Cap and Hawkeye, Terrax as a BAF...really??? everything!?!!?!!? LAAAAMEEEEEEEE!!!!

Technically no. They also confirmed the Crimson Dynamo & comic Whiplash in the Iron Man line. Furthermore, we weren't "supposed" to hear anything about Legends until SDCC 2011. I'd say this is a nice teaser to be honest. PICS would've been great but.....at least we know they weren't d*cking us around.

So I'm considering making a brand new Wiki page for this, as it's relaunch of the line which in essence makes it a new line. Meaning it would be called "Marvel Legends (2012 toy line)". I really feel that the Toy Biz/Hasbro series should be split up as it is but that's a much bigger undertaking.

It's a brand new start for the series so I think it deserves a fresh new look at by people in order to get the attention that MU has (and deserves, obviously).

If Terrax is the BAF, then they better include other cosmic characters like Firelord, an updated Kl'rt, a more taller Norin Radd, or Vulcan (that would knock my socks off !!). Please no more Wolverines, Spider-Men or Iron Men!! I can take a new Emma Frost using Sharon Carter face sculpt in White Queen costume. And please, no more reuse of that dreaded Bullseye buck !! That thing's been used, reused, abused, raped, and pillaged!!

What I really want for this Legends are:

Figures of actual characters (or in it's actual costume) or character that don't have 6" figures yet, like:

For Marvel Legends:

* Commander Steve Rogers

* Giant Man

* Thunderbolt's Luke Cage

* Shadowland's Daredevil

* Lady Bullseye

* Jessica Jones

* Black Cat

* Doc Strange (black clothes)

* The Hood

* Iron Fist (white clothes)

* Iron Patriot

* Franken Castle

* Daken

* Beyonder

* Col. Thadeus "Thunderbolt" Ross

* Thor (with gloves)

* Hawkeye

* Hawkeye II (aka "Dark Reign Hawkeye")

* Future Fundation's Mr. Fantastic

* Future Fundation's Invisible Woman

* Future Fundation's Thing

* Future's Fundation's Spider-Man

* Beast (Avengers' outfit)

* Lady Deadpool (w/Headpool)

* Namor

* Diablo

* Mockingbird

* Armor

* Victoria Hand

* Earthquake

* Matt Murdock

* Kidpool (w/Dogpool)

* Ultron

* Kang

* Professor X (without wheelchair)

For Iron Man Legends:

* Bleeding Edge Armor Iron Man (aka "Heroic Age Iron Man")

* Rescue

* Mandarin

* Ezekiel Stane

* One figure for every of 52 Iron Man armors

* Whiplash IV (confirmed)

* Blizzard

For Spider-Man Classics (hoping they could be what they were)

* Neon Spider-Man

* Peter Parker (JRjr look)

* Mary Jane Watson

* Spider-Armor II

* Doc Ock (8 mechanical armed)

* Hobgoblin VI

* Venom IV

* Spider-Man III (aka "Sinister Spider-Man")

* Electro

* Lizard

* Mayor J. J. Jameson

* Ezekiel Sims

* Harry Osborn (/Stanley Osborn)

* Grey Goblin

* Norman Osborn

One thing I hope is that Hasbro could release Galactus and Sentinel with 6'' Silver Surfer and 6'' Wolverine. Also that they release Gigantic Battles for 6'' and Greatest Battles. They could make a series with vehicles and figures like Ghost Rider (with cycle), Wolverine (with cycle), Cap America (with cycle), Tony Stark (with Resilient Car).

Just only thing more: I hope they'll do what they said: a BIG relauch

post-24570-1297640011_thumb.png

well well well at least we get some news about it. lets hope that they make it out to retail. we all know that hasbro loves to show pics and not bring out the products. maybe this time they try something else. they dont show the pics and bring the product to retail.lol. not so happy with the ultimate hawkeye because ultimate is dead in my head but his design was great and i wont be dissapointed with him if i have to get him for terrax. finaly terrax. now thats awesome news. i doubt that thor will look better then the ms one to be honest but we will see. bucky as cap??? a no brainer. thats also great news to get him. i hope a member of the spiderman family is making it to wave one. all in all i am ok for now. could be better with a pic at least of one of them but i wasn't expecting something at all from hasbro, sooo i am ok for now. i dont know who saw pictures but they are not willing to announce more then the figure looks great???? what with the articulations??? paint??? come on there must be more to say about it. if i understand this correctly thor was shown finished and painted, not as a unpainted prototype.

Given the time off, I'd agree completely. This is the fourth era of Marvel Legends (the first three being toybiz, toybiz BAF (cause it was a major step) and Hasbro).

So I'm considering making a brand new Wiki page for this, as it's relaunch of the line which in essence makes it a new line. Meaning it would be called "Marvel Legends (2012 toy line)". I really feel that the Toy Biz/Hasbro series should be split up as it is but that's a much bigger undertaking.

It's a brand new start for the series so I think it deserves a fresh new look at by people in order to get the attention that MU has (and deserves, obviously).