Marvel Legends 2011 and 2012

SolidSnakeInMyPants

:profx: I'm imagining they are doing a wait and see attitude right now. Basically, Hasbro is looking at how much we are willing to pay currently for the Marvel Universe and we might see these prices slowly rise this year. Then Bam! 2012 hits and we'll see Marvel Legends singles pack for around $25 a pop because of the BAF part that comes with it.

I'm expecting a $14.99 price point given what we see with their competitor in the DC line. If they go higher than that I won't be shocked but it could be a problem in the long run if they're basing their budget off a price point the figures won't be able to sell at.

:profx: I'm imagining they are doing a wait and see attitude right now. Basically, Hasbro is looking at how much we are willing to pay currently for the Marvel Universe and we might see these prices slowly rise this year. Then Bam! 2012 hits and we'll see Marvel Legends singles pack for around $25 a pop because of the BAF part that comes with it.

why would marvel select figures be in front of the thor and cap hasbro booths?

i asked myself the same question. lol. i dont know i believe that hasbro would cry it out loud to the fans who want 6 insh figures. it looks once again like something "look at what we can do and guess what you dont get" kind of thing. it would be cool do. it could be presents for the stars. they knew that the actors were coming and did a little something special for them.

Looks like MS to me too.

DMC11552.jpg

I disappointed with hasbro, sure marvel legends is coming back but I wanted to hear about 6 inch figures coming out this year, mainly captain america and thor,

They don't exist. They aren't doing 6" figures for those lines.

wanna bet?

hasbrostars3.jpg

hasbrostars2.jpg

:smile:

i dont know but they look a lot like the marvel select figures to me.

with everything i have seen i doubt that hasbro is capable of such a great sculpt. i go that these are the finished and updated marvel select figures. just my opinion. marvel select offered them these figures and they took them at the hasbro booth with them.

why are so in denial that these are hasbro they are HASBRO there was no maskless cap for marvel select and the hair on thor is brighter than the marvel select thor

you guys got me all wrong. lol. i wasn't in denial at all. i was just looking at it at a different point of view. now i know that they are from hasbro and i was proven wrong. indeed those are looking great. they look almost like the marvel select figures and they do great sculpts. marvel select can do a steve rogers variant with a different head. marvel select is known for different head variants. cyclops, deadpool, marvel girl, magneto so seeing cap with a civil head wasn't enough for me to say that they are from hasbro. so great figures from hasbro is a way to look up to the new marvel legends figures. still the face sculpt on tony stark was horrible once it hit the shelf. my opinion so dont take it personal please. it doesn't look like the actor at all. a good comic tony head and thats about it.

once there was a time i ate up everything a toycompany threw at me and along came hasbro and neca with the see what we can do and guess what you dont get theory and i became skeptical with them to a point that i dont believe in what they show and wait until i see them on ebay because europe isn't a market they seem to be interested in. sad do because i love collecting superheros from every corner. marvel, dc, image i dont care. i am not part of league that i have to be trustfull to one or the other. lol. happy that they try but i remain skeptical until they hit. nice to see them do.

ps: they said that they are in fact hasbro 6 insh figures but they didn't announce if they will hit retail or not. i dont read anything like this in the announcement. uhhhh i am a devil, i know, sorry for that. blame it on me. lol lol

Oh sweet, glad I was wrong!

we are getting these just like we got the figure RDJ was holding at last years toyfair

Er, you mean the figure that I bought at Walmart and is currently sitting on my shelf?

yes, exactly. we are getting these figures just like the one RDJ was holding at last years toyfair :)