The Iron Man The armored Avenger figures have hit the U.S.

megagalvatron

Hay guys and gals I went to my local ToysRUs in Hagerstown MD and I found the new 6 inch Iron Man figures and was so excited. I grabbed Titanium Man and went to the register and the price was 17.99. What the hell even the employees were socked about the price and couldn’t believe it and kept double checking. They have the new two packs marked down to 17.98 and the Spider Man 6 inch figures at 9.99 but the new Iron Man figures are 17.99. Wal-Mart sells the same Iron Man and War Machine figures for 11.99. If this is the new price point and not a computer error then Hasbro can count me out for the new ML’s this is way too much for a figure that doesn’t even come with a BAF. I can only guess what they will cost. I did buy him just incase they got the price wrong and can adjust it latter

post-15335-1297989642_thumb.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay guys and gals I went to my local ToysRUs in Hagerstown MD and I found the new 6 inch Iron Man figures and was so excited. I grabbed Titanium Man and went to the register and the price was 17.99. What the hell even the employees were socked about the price and couldn’t believe it and kept double checking. They have the new two packs marked down to 17.98 and the Spider Man 6 inch figures at 9.99 but the new Iron Man figures are 17.99. Wal-Mart sells the same Iron Man and War Machine figures for 11.99. If this is the new price point and not a computer error then Hasbro can count me out for the new ML’s this is way too much for a figure that doesn’t even come with a BAF. I can only guess what they will cost. I did buy him just incase they got the price wrong and can adjust it latter

was there a hulkbuster figure and can you pick up one for me and ship it loose

Key Ripes! near 20 bucks on the pegs? Glad I switched from 6 inch scale to hot toys. Sure they are expensive but heck it would cost just as much to keep up with the 6 inch figs if you wanted them all. I won't get all the characters they are pumping out but eh. at least the hot toys can almost dance and they are just killer cool. Step down hasbro and give the reigns back to almost anyone else. My marvel legends were high priced at 9 bucks. Now I miss those days.

Sucks they just keep pushing it. the price on figures have gone up every year since hasbro took over, greedy basterds. Build a figures better be well worth it. Big and articulated at every joint.

I think Marvel Select has taken advantage of the vacuum that the Legends line has made and I admit they are priced more effectively just because of the amount of attention they put into the sculpt and paint apps is well worth the $20 spent. Plus they have a regular releases throughout the year and have the figures announced well ahead of time. I have all but given up on the Legends line because of the way the fans are treated and always keep us hanging.

Idk if you guys have seen but they have two other figures for the iron man legends line. One is the "stealth iron man" And he is painted blue/purple with some red in there, and the other is a direct repaint of the Mark V and he is black and yellow. I think 15-18 bucks is.. kinda high. Especially for some repaints. Also, it looked like the knee joints on the stealth iron man came from the first iron man 6 inch line. Joyous.

Idk if you guys have seen but they have two other figures for the iron man legends line. One is the "stealth iron man" And he is painted blue/purple with some red in there, and the other is a direct repaint of the Mark V and he is black and yellow. I think 15-18 bucks is.. kinda high. Especially for some repaints. Also, it looked like the knee joints on the stealth iron man came from the first iron man 6 inch line. Joyous.

Huh I didn't see these at the TRU I went to had were War Machine, titaimuim man, Iron Man mark 6, and that "Hulkbuster" Iron Man. O and it's so cool first time I've got the front page.