The Iron Man The armored Avenger figures have hit the U.S.

megagalvatron

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going to TRU on Monday and see what they have.

Heck, i may check Wal-Mart after the All-star game just to be sure.

but $17.99 is utterly ridiculous for an action figure!!!

When did we justify the price of plastic going from 12 to 18 bucks?

This better be packaged with a hidden surprise like a cracker jack box ...... SMH!!!!

yep!! $17.99 in Texas. i cant believe it!! just last year the IM and WM were $12.96 at wal-mart. WTF!!! talk about sticker shock!!! i also noticed that the green lantern classics were marked at $17.99. wow, i hope the 2012 MLs wont have this price point. shame TRU and Hasbro, shame

you hope a figure that comes WITH an extra part wont cost as much as a figure WITHOUT an extra part?... :/

yep!! $17.99 in Texas. i cant believe it!! just last year the IM and WM were $12.96 at wal-mart. WTF!!! talk about sticker shock!!! i also noticed that the green lantern classics were marked at $17.99. wow, i hope the 2012 MLs wont have this price point. shame TRU and Hasbro, shame

you hope a figure that comes WITH an extra part wont cost as much as a figure WITHOUT an extra part?... :/

yes, i know , wishful thinking. hope springs ever eternal. at this rate, the Terrax series will cost $25 a pop.

I wonder if the price hike has anything to do with the fact that most TRU's that I've seen have always had an OVER ABUNDANCE of the first movie's 6" Iron Man figures... still. Maybe they're hiking the price to make up for lost capital from those figures... which they're still trying to sell at full price near me in Orlando ($9.99). That and TRU has been steadily adopting the failed business model of Kay-Bee Toys - if people want it, they're willing to pay our marked-up prices. It won't be too long before TRU goes the way of Kay-Bee: Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.

I can't wait for these new ones to start showing up at Wal-Mart at the more reasonable $11.99 price point, where they belong.

I wonder if the price hike has anything to do with the fact that most TRU's that I've seen have always had an OVER ABUNDANCE of the first movie's 6" Iron Man figures... still. Maybe they're hiking the price to make up for lost capital from those figures... which they're still trying to sell at full price near me in Orlando ($9.99). That and TRU has been steadily adopting the failed business model of Kay-Bee Toys - if people want it, they're willing to pay our marked-up prices. It won't be too long before TRU goes the way of Kay-Bee: Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.

I can't wait for these new ones to start showing up at Wal-Mart at the more reasonable $11.99 price point, where they belong.

News flash, these are selling for 15.99$ at wal mart, so a little cheaper but nowhere close to 11.99.

News flash, these are selling for 15.99$ at wal mart, so a little cheaper but nowhere close to 11.99.

Yikes... now i don't feel bad making TRU give Titanium Man to me for $10.99. They stocked them with the regular OLD Iron Man movie figs. Pretty sure they'll move 'em now tho.

it's funny, I went to TRU and I saw the new War Machine which is pretty nice, but the Titanium Man was gone.

I guess a new figure at 18 bucks is still desireable, but the 2-Packs dropped down from $35 to $30.

Guess I will have to find Titanium Man at Wally World or bite the online shipping bullet.

The two packs are down to 17.97 at my TRU. And here is the new wave of Iron Man legends stuff.

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mod...600&start=0

it's funny, I went to TRU and I saw the new War Machine which is pretty nice, but the Titanium Man was gone.

I guess a new figure at 18 bucks is still desireable, but the 2-Packs dropped down from $35 to $30.

Guess I will have to find Titanium Man at Wally World or bite the online shipping bullet.

The two packs are down to 17.97 at my TRU. And here is the new wave of Iron Man legends stuff.

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mod...600&start=0

what 2 packs are you talking about?