MARVEL CITY DIORAMA 2: FIRST SHOTS

x66

Thanks to everyone for the compliments.

I should have the church painted by the end of next week, I just put the wires on the street lights yesterday afternoon. Man, this hobby is very time consuming I go back to work tomorrow so don't know how much time I'll have.

I am waiting, impatiently, to putting some more figures up, that's the part I really love.

I've done things differently this time, with the extra space I have, by moving my Star Wars collection to another room, there is now space for 1 of every Marvel Legend on display underneath the city on shelves. Thus leaving all my doubles, variants and army builders free to do any scene i want anytime I want.

I did the same with DC Direct, they are on bigger shelves with 1 of each displayed, this way I have all of my DC universe figures free as well!

Hmmm, maybe a huge Marvel vs. DC diorama is needed in this world.

What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

"Hey baby you into vampires?"

"I don't know, my last boyfriend was one, you know how to shower, right?"

P1090604.jpg

Sorry, I'm not really into vampires, they just make some of best bystanders and civilians ever made.

So that's about it, for now. I'm going to start working on a huge scene this week, might take awhile before I get anything up again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finishing up painting this building, $20.00 at a Value Village, still have to dirty it up.

It is from Fisher Price Unloving Family, and is 6" scale. So if you ever come across one cheap pick it up.

P1100155.jpg

P1100138.jpg

P1100142.jpg

P1100140.jpg

P1100148.jpg

Still needs some work and I'm not sure if I am going to paint the other half or not.