Sign in to follow this  
riot_control

jason1551

Jason hooked me up with an International Patriot's 3-pack--which was awesome because there's no way I can find a K-mart where I live. He sent the package right away, it arrived right away, and everything in it was pure awesome. Thanks Jason! You rock.

just got hooked up with the Dollar General exclusive Joes and a blue retaliation Cobra Commander from Jason. Everything came fast and he packed it with amazing care. Jason is seriously awesome man. I hope I can return the favor soon

I traded with Jason a few months ago and forgot to post my thanks and praises. Tremendous person to deal with and even hooked me up with another boardmember for a different trade. I couldn't say enough good things here. Well, I could, but I'm lazy, so I'll stop here. Thanks Jason!

Thanks again Jason, my wife told me that this morning the Lizard got home! Thanks again, and again a flawless trade with out any hussle

Jason, you are the man X3!

Great guy, great trade. I can't imagine that there's anyone on the fence about trading with Jason after all the great reviews, but I would have no hesitation recommending him and trading with him again. Very fair.