Titanium Man back in stock for $10.99 @ HTS

MrDizzle

here's the link for those who haven't picked him up yet:

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/iron-man?BR=8...;ST=SO&PG=3

Probably won't last long. don't let pics of this guy throw you off, the colors are NOT that sickly neon green and w/ he fits in perfectly w/ your ML collection. Definately a step in the right direction and if this figure is an indication of what the future ML waves will be like, I'm totally ready for the ride.

here's the link for those who haven't picked him up yet:

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/iron-man?BR=8...;ST=SO&PG=3

Probably won't last long. don't let pics of this guy throw you off, the colors are NOT that sickly neon green and w/ he fits in perfectly w/ your ML collection. Definately a step in the right direction and if this figure is an indication of what the future ML waves will be like, I'm totally ready for the ride.

Thanks for the heads up. I can take my $17.99 one back to TRU :) NOTE: This is a pre-order for 4/4

with flash:

c373aa5d.jpg

without flash:

27419012.jpg

It's still $17 after that discount. I still can't bring myself to pay that much for this. I just paid $16.50 for Marvel Select Magneto and that's a way better figure. I wish they were $10.99 at wal-mart & tru.

I gotta disagree. I have both versions of Magneto & Titanium Man. If you want a display piece, helmet-less Mags is AMAZING but his shoulder articulation really hurts. The one w/ the helmet has a goofy face which, if you paint his eyes white does help, but still suffers from the articulation, or lack thereof. Pound for pound, Titanium man is a better figure. Worth $17.99? Hell, for the sheer joy of opening a new, legit 6 inch figure, it's totally worth it. I got that Spiderman Carnage at Wal Mart last week for $9.96 and it felt awesome getting a figure I'd been looking for that would go into my official Legends display. Spend your money man, it's what we work for. Enjoy it.

I ordered mine before this topic came up, around 9 am, and it was in stock and ships on 4/4/11 and I also bought a Wreak gar that suddingly come in stock that also said in stock and ships on 4/4/11. I got a e-mail that afternoon and it said my whole order shipped. So I guess they had a few in stock and then when to pre order status. The one I bought a TRU is going back tomorrow.