PROJECT 42

x66

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've thought about this for along time and needed something fresh and new. As far as I can tell no one has done anything like this before.

The majority of the gear on the villains is from Jurassic park dinosaurs.

Like i said still some work to be done. Need to paint the Bratz mall parts, get real sand for Sandman's cube and the Hulk containment cylinder will be home to Hydro man once I figure out how to do that.

Hope everyone enjoys it.

I've thought about this for along time and needed something fresh and new. As far as I can tell no one has done anything like this before.

The majority of the gear on the villains is from Jurassic park dinosaurs.

Like i said still some work to be done. Need to paint the Bratz mall parts, get real sand for Sandman's cube and the Hulk containment cylinder will be home to Hydro man once I figure out how to do that.

Hope everyone enjoys it.

I give you a A+ great job lol some of my ideas i was thinking of thank you now i know it will work great job HIGH FIVE :ph34r:

OK I haven't slept in awhile so I could finish this. Didn't paint the Bratz mall parts, decided to leave them Blue and green., changed some of the gear on the villains, added more guards, bolted DocOck's tentacles to the ceiling etc. etc.

But most important of all I used an idea I saw from a custom on Ebay, it was Woverine as weapon x container and all. Over all I think the, excuse the pun, "project" turned out well and thank you for the compliments.

P1090647.jpg

P1090656.jpg

P1090650-1.jpg

P1090651-1.jpg

Thanks, The Danger room and Project 42 are the same base. I built the Danger room in 1999 or 2000, I think, it was originally for theToybiz 5" figures. I've just become sick of the same old "lets battle the Sentinels/drones thing" over and over again.

I've wanted to do an outdoor Danger room scene for a long time. Basically I would use the same room but put a forest backdrop in it. Then fill it with trees and foliage maybe some rocks or a small cliff, keep the window in the back for the observation/control room and I'd be ready to go.

Instant Wolverine vs. Sabretooth program!

I would love to have more room/time to have 2 Danger Rooms up and running at the same time.

Well 3 including the Project 42 upgrade.

That's awesome. I collect Star Wars figures to I won't touch the Marvel 3.75 though. They are fantastic but I swore i would never switch scale again after collecting 5" Marvel and Dc figures in the nineties. I will never stray from 6" scale again.

The 3.75 Superhero stuff is really nice, I look at them all the time. I hope Hasbro gives us figures like aim etc when Marvel Legends comes back.

but I digress, this about Project 42 and how it's over run my life.

Strange happenings in the new wing.

P1090747.jpg

P1090735.jpg

P1090739.jpg

P1090736.jpg