Bafs for trade or sale

Marconius17

Hey guys,

I managed to snag my Sandman baf but still have some of my extra build a figures left so if anyone wants them we can work out a trade or some kind of deal. Heres what I have and thanks for looking

1. Galactus

2. BloB

3.Annihilus

4.Brood queen

5.Onslaught

6. Mojo

7. *Giant Man* (will only trade for another sentinel)

Hey guys,

I managed to snag my Sandman baf but still have some of my extra build a figures left so if anyone wants them we can work out a trade or some kind of deal. Heres what I have and thanks for looking

1. Galactus

2. BloB

3.Annihilus

4.Brood queen

5.Onslaught

6. Mojo

what up man Im from south texas too, what part are you from, any way it would be cool if i could get that blob from you, i will trade... do you need any thing.

I'm from the rio grande valley. Id definitely be willing to help out with the blob. As for the member asking about the annihilus wing I actually think I do have some extra annihilus wings lying around. I'll look for it and when I find it I'll just charge for shipping, (which shouldnt be much).

You are awesome, I just PMd you.

I'm from the rio grande valley. Id definitely be willing to help out with the blob. As for the member asking about the annihilus wing I actually think I do have some extra annihilus wings lying around. I'll look for it and when I find it I'll just charge for shipping, (which shouldnt be much).

what do you want for the blob?? Im in the corpus christi area. soy mehicano

Sorry, I don't think I have extra brood queen wings lying around. As the Annihilus wings, like I mentioned in an earlier post, I do have extra ones sitting in my fodder bin, I've been a little busy as of recent but I'll be happy to help you when I find them, if I only have one left wing I'm going to to have to give it to another member I already commited it to.

Sorry, I don't think I have extra brood queen wings lying around. As the Annihilus wings, like I mentioned in an earlier post, I do have extra ones sitting in my fodder bin, I've been a little busy as of recent but I'll be happy to help you when I find them, if I only have one left wing I'm going to to have to give it to another member I already commited it to.

How much for the Brood Queen? Shoot me a pm.

• 1 month later...
Hey guys,

1. Galactus

2. BloB

3.Annihilus

4.Brood queen

5.Onslaught

6. Mojo

7. *Giant Man* (will only trade for another sentinel)

What would you like for your Mojo?

• 1 month later...

dang doesn't anyone have Ronan the Accuser?! I think that is the only Marvel BAF that I havn't been able to complete....oh wait. and Giant Man. But truthfully I could complete GM, I just won't pay that much to do it. But Ronan I can't even find the parts available anywhere at any price. What gives?

or more precisely WHO gives?lol