Presenting, Iron Man Legends series 2

MrDizzle

Yeah I know there's a haul section but nobody looks there anymore, plus I haven't seen that anyone has gotten these yet. Got my set in today from BBTS and damnit...they are AWESOME. As expected, War Machine is the weak link but whatever. Still is different and works for what it is. Dynamo is amazing as are the two repainted IM armors. Money well spent, can't wait for series 3. I'd LOOOOOOOOOVE if we can get a 6 inch comic Whiplash.

IMAG04401.jpg

IMAG04381.jpg

IMAG04501.jpg

in Soviet Russia, blog writes you!

IMAG04541.jpg

Pretty bad day to be a good guy

Did you find the other at retail?

others like series 1? Or this set? Series 1 i've seen at TRU only. Only came across Titanium Man once in Killeen and snagged him. Already had Mark VI & War Machine from that set & "Hulkbuster" IM is on the way from HTS and only cost a nice $8 after that spring20 discount. As for THIS set, I got them all from BBTS for $54.99. Less than retail & they were in stock. W/ gas approaching $4 a gallon, it was a no brainer. Plus w/ this set out of the way, the comic Mandarin/Whiplash/Cyborg WM & Ult IM out of the way and most of the 2011 "Avengers" packaging Iron man figs out of the way, all I have to search for now will be the newest MU wave, Giant Battles & the few from the Captain America line that i'll pick up. GREAT time to be a Marvel fan (expensive, but great, lol)

others like series 1? Or this set? Series 1 i've seen at TRU only. Only came across Titanium Man once in Killeen and snagged him. Already had Mark VI & War Machine from that set & "Hulkbuster" IM is on the way from HTS and only cost a nice $8 after that spring20 discount. As for THIS set, I got them all from BBTS for $54.99. Less than retail & they were in stock. W/ gas approaching $4 a gallon, it was a no brainer. Plus w/ this set out of the way, the comic Mandarin/Whiplash/Cyborg WM & Ult IM out of the way and most of the 2011 "Avengers" packaging Iron man figs out of the way, all I have to search for now will be the newest MU wave, Giant Battles & the few from the Captain America line that i'll pick up. GREAT time to be a Marvel fan (expensive, but great, lol)

sorry, meant pooda. said he got a stealth armor but couldn't find dynamo

nice! i havent gotten around to opening my stealth armor, and i cant find dynamo anywhere.

I'd probably buy the set too but only want Dynamo and War Machine

I really liked Titanium Man from Series 1, but for some reason I'm not digging Crimson Dynamo so much. It might be just this particular version of the character I don't like. It just looks so generic to me. The design comes off as "Guy In Armor 101" or something. Until I saw the recent "in hand" pics of him I had planned on picking him up, but at over $17.00 I might have to pass on him. I guess I'll wait until I see him in person (if I ever do) to decide.

I just wish the 6" version looked just like the 3.75" one.

no, i ordered it from bbts. i meant that i couldnt find dynamo anywhere online.

I really liked Titanium Man from Series 1, but for some reason I'm not digging Crimson Dynamo so much. It might be just this particular version of the character I don't like. It just looks so generic to me. The design comes off as "Guy In Armor 101" or something. Until I saw the recent "in hand" pics of him I had planned on picking him up, but at over $17.00 I might have to pass on him. I guess I'll wait until I see him in person (if I ever do) to decide.

I just wish the 6" version looked just like the 3.75" one.

i like the figure, but im not as stoked as i was for titanium man.

HTS has them up for pre-order now. Currently the "info" links are not working but you can add them to your cart. Scheduled for 5/2

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/new-to-hasbrotoyshop-marvel

thanks Wolvie! pre-ordered Dynamo & Stealth. with the promo code they ended up bein $8.79 apiece. :wolverine2:

and ill gladly pay shipping over the price of gas right now :wink:

HTS has them up for pre-order now. Currently the "info" links are not working but you can add them to your cart. Scheduled for 5/2

thanks Wolvie! pre-ordered Dynamo & Stealth. with the promo code they ended up bein $8.79 apiece. :wolverine2:

what promo code did you use? also Dynamo already sold out.. FML!

what promo code did you use? also Dynamo already sold out.. FML!

he's in stock right now...

the code is SPRING20

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/new-to-hasbro...;ST=SO&PG=1