The Hood

JMLG

nope. We the fans voted on those and other figures and somehow the top 3 were:

Deadpool (who we already had)

Warpath (who is awesome but looks sad standing by himself in black/silver Xforce colors)

and Valkyrie who while is needed for the Secret Avengers is a pretty crap figure.

I'd like to think Hood and SOME others we had a chance to vote for see the light of day. Still holding out hope for that Silver Samurai & 1st ap Storm as well.

yeah for once hasbro had the right figures where a lot of people were happy with and we did not get them. there were even figures i wnated and i had no clue who in the hell they were lol. like that skeleton dude. then the guy with the flag tatoo on his face and lets not forget the all so beloved paper bag spiderman. he is a must have in my collection.

Hasbro seems to want Marvel Legends to fail. Every figure the fans have cried for are never released in the Legends line. Then Hasbro slaps us in the face by releasing it in the Marvel Universe line. Hasbro wants to hype up their 2012 relaunch of the line which why wait? If you have fans out there who want to spend money why not be the company to take it?

Hasbro seems to want Marvel Legends to fail. Every figure the fans have cried for are never released in the Legends line. Then Hasbro slaps us in the face by releasing it in the Marvel Universe line. Hasbro wants to hype up their 2012 relaunch of the line which why wait? If you have fans out there who want to spend money why not be the company to take it?

To build anticipation in hope that it will sell more.. The more you wait the more you're gonna want it they're figuring.

I just hope they take their time and the quality is good, because if not the line is screwed.

• 2 months later...

To build anticipation in hope that it will sell more.. The more you wait the more you're gonna want it they're figuring.

I just hope they take their time and the quality is good, because if not the line is screwed.

i agree

I said this one and I'll say this again I would buy each of the figures shown there. I really hope that at least some of those make their way in to the first wave of the relaunch. It's not like the demand is not there, we have voted, we have paid for the overpriced 2 packs we have jumped through all the hoops time to give us what we want: Marvel Legends. I sincerely hope they have some amazing news in SDCC next month but we still haven't even seen the SDCC Exclusive Heroic Age Thor so....

Yeah its reaallly hard to belive they are going to have a nother crack at it. if they do it I hope they keep up the decent work they did on the last 2-packs excluding valkarie, shyty joints on that brad. they still didnt hit those out of the park, but were good enough. the Iron man was a hit and miss too the titanum man could have been perfect buut, was too skinny and too short. the crimson dynamo was ok, did not love the paint. the rest was crap. Also at almost $20 dollers a fig at toys r us....you gotta be kidding me hasbrow, ohh wait your not kidding!

If I had to make a guess, I think the legends line will be stacked with the standout sculpts from the 3.75 line, i.e. wwh, cable, silver samurai, b.e.i.m., colossus, j.l. cyclops, apoc, upcoming namor, im sure im forgetting a few. Seems that these figures, with their superior sculpt and articulation, can be easily scaled up (or perhaps were already scaled down from master molds) and tooling shoud be fairly easy. If they were smart, they would use this approach. Saves them money and time.

My two cents......

the valk was crap because it was sculpted when they were churning out sh!t, and was supposed to be part of the hulk legends line. (now where the hell is my red king?) There were great improvements with the last 2 packs. Hopefully the new line continues in the right direction. One thing they did from the very beginning that i hope does not continue is putting movie style characters into the marvel legends line. juggs, phoenix, and beast were pure crap.

the Iron man was a hit and miss too the titanum man could have been perfect buut, was too skinny and too short. the crimson dynamo was ok, did not love the paint. the rest was crap. Also at almost $20 dollers a fig at toys r us....you gotta be kidding me hasbrow, ohh wait your not kidding!

Hasbro doesn't determine what the retail stores will sell their product for. On Hasbrotoyshop.com, they had the same figures going for $10.99. That's Toys R Us jacking up the price, not Hasbro. Check the link.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/iron-man-armo...25&ID=28304

the Iron man was a hit and miss too the titanum man could have been perfect buut, was too skinny and too short. the crimson dynamo was ok, did not love the paint. the rest was crap. Also at almost $20 dollers a fig at toys r us....you gotta be kidding me hasbrow, ohh wait your not kidding!

Hasbro doesn't determine what the retail stores will sell their product for. On Hasbrotoyshop.com, they had the same figures going for $10.99. That's Toys R Us jacking up the price, not Hasbro. Check the link.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/iron-man-armo...25&ID=28304

Sorry but I should have the right from a huge toy company that can convince retailers to buy a butload of their crappy spider-man and movie figs to clog their shelves to give me some decent 6" figs at a fair price. Hasbro's website some how runs out of stock of their own products, plus shipping either equals $20 dollers or is more than retail so its the same Shyt.

By the way who are you why are u $ucking hasbl@ws nut$, If you are a collector you know whats up no excusses for them.

I just get tired of all the complainers saying the same thing over and over and over.

And no, no matter how much bitching you do, its not going to change the fact that Hasbro does NOT set the retail prices for chain stores. Once you (and all the other sad collectors) have that fact down, maybe we will stop hearing it out of everybody's unhappy little mouths. Oh, and hasbrotoyshop always has discount codes of some type. Either free shipping or a % off. :biggrin:

I dont think anybody is pissed anymore...its more like oh here we go again. I collect way better lines than hasbro's Marvel. am not that hard core. MOTUC, WWE, Transformers is the only hasbro. You know how the business goes Hasbro makes Marvel products so crappy to profite.the selling power of superhero's to kids gives hasbro the perfect oppertunity to hike up prices and make crappy productions. look at transformers delux, $11 bucks thats reasonable. toys r us hikes up prices about $2-3 dollers more to regular retail. its all about profit for the store to survive. Please dont try to insult my intelligance. I have been in the business of profite so please save your breath. all in all I was just calling it like I see it. If you see it another way thats great for you, your content with getting ripped off, even if it is a huge company I could care less.