Best Hulk toy

Obliterator999

Ok guys, I'm looking for the best hulk toy that would be on scale with Marvel Legends figures (and seeing as the Hulk is supposed to be huge he should tower over them) with decent articulation. Currently I have Fin Fang Foom Classic Green Hulk, he's okay, but it feels too small. I'm considering the Target exclusive Hulk that's pretty much a repaint of ML series 1, but I'm not entirely sure he's big enough either. Maybe there's a Hulk from other series I don't know about that would fit the bill a bit better? Let me know!

I think I prefer the MS Hulk to be honest, it looks just about the size I'm looking for. The 2-pack Hulk looks too clean imo. Oh and wow I actually had never seen the MS Juggernaut before, I must have it too! I regret having recently purchased Spiderman Juggernaut... (it looked better than ML Juggernaut and his whacky proportions, but not as good as MS) Oh well.

For Legends & Hulk Classics, the only Hulk figs I don't have are the variant green from FFF & the series 2 version w/ ripped shirt. Both of which suck. That said...my vote goes to Marvel Select. Followed by the recent two pack version and the one I used to use was the Savage Hulk from the Hulk Classics line. he came w/ the steel bar thing. The two pack version w/ the Leader is good if you want an 80s look Hulk.

The Marvel Select Hulk is great. I do agree that the face sculpt is a little weird but I prefer a Hulk that towers over everything. The Face off Hulks are great too and I even love the first appearance Hulk from the Galactus series. The new Toys R Us one is excellent as well...I just can't bring myself to pay $30 for it cuz I would just get rid of that Valkyrie. And man; that MS Juggernaut is my favorite action figure right now.