Should I sell my MLs for

NYGiants7

Make sure you're not going to regret doing it. Alot of ML are hard to find since they are not making them, plus Legends are coming back in 2012. I had a buddy that sold most of his ML to go to the smaller scales stuff but the massive quantities drove him nuts since there is five times the amount of MU vs ML. He eventually sold all of his Joes and MU and went back to ML. It's a vicious cycle so if you do give it up make sure you don't regret.

On that note, I collect mostly the 3.75" figs. I like how portable they are and can fit in a bag or pocket easily. My first Marvel legend purchase was the Deadpool Warpath 2 pack then they went on hiatus afterwards until 2012. Personally I like Hasbro version of ML more than Toy Biz.

I would say no. I had a great collection of Marvel Legends and I sold all of them (definitely not to buy MU though; I've done an excellent job of resisting the 4 inch crap). I just sold them b/c it felt like something I needed to do at the time. I now have lots of Minimates and some Marvel Select figures but they'll never compare to all the Marvel Legends I had. One day I'll have a great collection of them again.

Maybe sell some that you know will be easy to get back later via ebay or something. That will open up some funds for you to try out MU for a little bit and have your own opinion about them.

oh I see lol well it's up to you man. I have to tell you though when you try to compare a nice ML collection to a MU collection you really get to see the difference. I mean, detail, posability, there are just so many reasons. Basically good ML displays look almost statuesk in most cases and the MU ones look like micdonalds toys. Granted, some MU figures are really nice like some of the latest one they are putting out, but don't get ahead of yourselves and try to compare them to ML figures. You just can't compare the two.

TrevSter881..

I can say to you that if really you want to sell your collection of Marvel Legends in these moments, you will not obtain a big profit, at present the market is flooded with Marvel Universe and the ML are in such a quantity that diminishes his value, if you were going so far as to repent later, I can make sure to you also that you will spend very much more money than what you gained, because if hasbro really the classic ones of Toy Biz revived the line in 2012 it was increasing his value on the market.

of course, if really you them have decided to sell, forward, the money it always is good and at the end maybe you feel more at ease with your decision

TrevSter881..

I can say to you that if really you want to sell your collection of Marvel Legends in these moments, you will not obtain a big profit, at present the market is flooded with Marvel Universe and the ML are in such a quantity that diminishes his value, if you were going so far as to repent later, I can make sure to you also that you will spend very much more money than what you gained, because if hasbro really the classic ones of Toy Biz revived the line in 2012 it was increasing his value on the market.

of course, if really you them have decided to sell, forward, the money it always is good and at the end maybe you feel more at ease with your decision

I dont understand a word you just said little Kid! but your special!

I dont understand a word you just said little Kid! but your special!

stupid imtranslator4.01........

I would like to think that what you said was not an insult, (this not is 4chan)

for resume..

TrevSter881, if you sell your collection now do not wait for a fortune, but it is possible that for the 2012 the prices is up up up!

I have to agree with TrevStar881 on this one. For me, Legends totally have it over MU in every way (except for how much space they take up). Depending on what figures you have, you may regret selling them off in the future. I've noticed some Legends figs, that I thought would never be worth squat, going for some pretty decent money on Ebay recently. I think it's because Hasbro has announced it's bringing back the line 2012 and people are now trying to start collecting ML or trying to fill gaps in their existing collections. So, it may be pretty expensive in the future to replace anything you might get rid of now.

But, that being said, some people prefer the smaller MU figures. If you just want to have a large collection of Marvel action figures and you don't care as much about sculpt and articulation, MU does have some advantages over ML. They are cheaper at retail, they fit in with other 3 3/4 inch lines, and there are more playsets and vehicles, etc. available for that that scale. Plus you can put like four or five times as many MUs on a shelf compared to ML.

Myself, I much prefer the sculpts, detail and superior poseability of Legends. I collect action figures mainly to use them in creating action figure comics, so for me, Legends are almost a necessity over MU. But it really just depends on what you're into as far as collecting goes.

Superhero toys HAS to be in a bigger scale or their 'coolness' is void. The whole point of getting, say, Hulk toys is to have a huge heap of plastic in your hands and go "URgG, Hulk smash your face good!" and feel empowered (yes, I know, I have a strange relationship with my toys). 3 3/4 figures look great but they lack 'umph!', if that made sense... Besides, if you collect G.I.Joes, you pretty much already have that scale covered - there's enough of them to last you a lifetime of collecting.

I've been selling a lot of my ML collection to pay off an engagement ring and clean out some space for an impending move. I've been getting decent money for them, but it's a lot of work in terms of wrangling with potential buyers for a price that's fair (but not so cheap it's not worth your time or effort), packaging and shipping the figures. I have been keeping most of the in-demand ones, though, and all my favorites, so I'm not getting rid of everything.