Marvel Select Figures

Professor

Recently I've been on the hunt for Marvel Select Juggernaut but I cannot find him anywhere. I realize I could order online but I am trying to find a deal with no shipping charges. The closet stores I have available to me are an FYE and comic book shop about 30 minutes away. FYE used to carry Marvel Selects but has not had them for awhile now did the company stop carrying them? My "local" comic book shop, well, the owner is in love with Superman and has little love for anything Marvel. My next stop was Erie when I had to go out to get my car serviced (closet Mazda dealership) anyway no luck there either at FYE, comic book shop, or anywhere else I thought to check. Does Toys'R'Us not carry Marvel Select? When I asked there the employee stared at me like I was an idiot and said they don't carry them but she wasn't sure.

Hey man they are sometimes really hard to find. Your best bet is bigbadtoystore they have a POL feature where they will hold all you stuff and ship it all together for you so shipping is not too bad. I get stuff from them all the time. TRU never has them best bet is a comic shop if you don't buy online. I got them all lol

Marvel Select is put out by Diamond. They normally ship the vast majority of their stuff out to the comic shops that order their stuff. So I would branch out, take a road trip to some other comic stores (www.comicshoplocator.com). Or grab him offa eBay. The price of the figure plus shipping would probably be about the same as going somewhere and paying the gas 2. And I do not believe TRU carries Select either. :)

Recently I've been on the hunt for Marvel Select Juggernaut but I cannot find him anywhere. I realize I could order online but I am trying to find a deal with no shipping charges. The closet stores I have available to me are an FYE and comic book shop about 30 minutes away. FYE used to carry Marvel Selects but has not had them for awhile now did the company stop carrying them? My "local" comic book shop, well, the owner is in love with Superman and has little love for anything Marvel. My next stop was Erie when I had to go out to get my car serviced (closet Mazda dealership) anyway no luck there either at FYE, comic book shop, or anywhere else I thought to check. Does Toys'R'Us not carry Marvel Select? When I asked there the employee stared at me like I was an idiot and said they don't carry them but she wasn't sure.

if you have a disney store nearby, go there. I was just at my local one yesterday, and they had six juggys, at only 22.50, which is very good for disney store prices, seeing as their mu figs are damn near 25% more than other retail. I was going to pick him up, but I am at a serious shortage for shelf space, and he's huge. I'll probably go back and get him soon.

if you have a disney store nearby, go there. I was just at my local one yesterday, and they had six juggys, at only 22.50, which is very good for disney store prices, seeing as their mu figs are damn near 25% more than other retail. I was going to pick him up, but I am at a serious shortage for shelf space, and he's huge. I'll probably go back and get him soon.

Wow, snag me one too!

Definitely snag that Juggernaut! Best figure I've ever bought! I am looking forward to the Gambit figure. I'm a little bummed b/c if the Deadpool, Magneto, Cyclops & Juggernaut figures all count as 2011 releases then we won't see anymore Marvel Select this year. They only release 9 figures so counting those four plus Gambit and the 4 Marvel movie figures (Cap, Red Skull, Loki, Thor) that's it. Here's hoping that Deadpool, Cyclops & Magneto count as December 2010 releases.

Going forward I'll likely order them off Amazon for $18-20 shipped.

They're basically statues but damn, for that price, statue away.

So far I've got:

Juggernaut $18 on Amazon

Abomination $20 on Amazon

Wolverine (Brown Costume) $8 on BBTS

Sabretooth (Classic Costume) $8 on BBTS

The Thing $12 at NYCC

Spider-Man $12 at NYCC

Vendors at cons seem to sell these cheap. So heavy to transport, must wanna unload them.

Disney store. I saw tons of him in there variant and normal.