Lets Talk:Figures breaking

Az01

This thread is for all of you who have bought a figure of any line, and within such a short itme span it breaks. For me i had got a loose ML Abomination figure today, it was in pretty good condition and only cost me $15. So i go to the car and i start moving him around and after moving his left leg i noticed that it wasn't ratchting at all like the other and than it just f***ing came off! and i couldn't put it back on! (atleast i got my money back...) now i got to wait till i can get him online. :hulk:

So tell me what are your occasions of your new figure shitting out on you?

Just picked up the WWII cap from the cap line, and as a took it out of the package, I realized something was missing. I looked down, his calf was still in the box haha. Going back to kmart to return that thing. The plastic was so warped there was no hope. Oh and I had a drone leg completely break from the IM2 line, the sucked too.

I've had nothing but bad luck with MODOK series Spider-Woman. First she fell off the shelf and my wife's cat ate the rubber wings. My wife bought me a new one online and when it arrived I pulled it out of the packaging and her arm was broken right at the shoulder swivel. Then we got another one (replacement from the seller luckily) and this one her rubber wings were cracked to begin with. Right now I have her on display without wings. I'm thinking of making new ones out of the plastic from a clam shell, I saw a demo of this on FigureRealm or something. I've seriously had no luck with Spider-Woman though.

• 3 weeks later...

ALOT of my figure have broken within seconds of takin them out of the package from Marvel Legends, DC Universe Classics, and Marvel Universe......I Hate toys i pay good money for and they break

My Favorite Marvel Legend Warmachine serise 9 i think his leg broke off after just movin it....uggghhh then for DCUC just opened Wave 5 and bout 3/5 of those figures legs or arms broke off within seconds of opening them.....Marvel Universe uggghhh my Goliath(blue&yellow) his leg BROKE OFF!!!.....after trying to break the joints in, many more have broken but thats just an example of each toyline FUCKIN me over.....NECA your cheep with your figures too

ALOT of my figure have broken within seconds of takin them out of the package from Marvel Legends, DC Universe Classics, and Marvel Universe......I Hate toys i pay good money for and they break

My Favorite Marvel Legend Warmachine serise 9 i think his leg broke off after just movin it....uggghhh then for DCUC just opened Wave 5 and bout 3/5 of those figures legs or arms broke off within seconds of opening them.....Marvel Universe uggghhh my Goliath(blue&yellow) his leg BROKE OFF!!!.....after trying to break the joints in, many more have broken but thats just an example of each toyline FUCKIN me over.....NECA your cheep with your figures too

You know what I hate: getting ripped of by a board member in a trade while he's still on here trying to trade other stuff.

If you have time to post on here, you have time to send me back my comic Iron Monger I sent you and never received my items for

• 1 month later...

I've had the occasional legs or arms pop off when taking them out of the package, but they usually go back on easily. My kids have pretty much everythign SHS and the related GIJoe and StarWars lines. The arms on those things come off way too easily it seems. And they are a pain to get back on.

But the all time crappiest line ever to me is TRANSFORMERS!!!

We started getting some back before the first movie came out. I thought my kids were getting old enough to have some of those. But literally, EVERY SINGLE FIGURE we bought (or were given) came apart within minutes if not seconds out of the package. And they are so fragile you can't transform the stupid things.

They were never like that when I was a kid. I don't understand how they could have gone down hill so much, but we decided that we were never buying another one. For some reason we still have all of ours (or all the pieces in some cases) in ziplock bags. Maybe I should start trying to use them for spare parts for other stuff. hmmm.....

oh, and I hope you finally got everything straightened out with the trade. Is there a way to give someone a bad rating (or a good one) so we know who NOT to trade with?