Female Characters

Professor

I want to start out by saying that Hasbro has done great work (recently) with female characters. Prime examples: Elektra, Maria Hill/Sharon Carter, Savage She-Hulk and Black Widow. Elektra and Black Widow are huge improvements over their ToyBiz counterparts. I like Hasbro's general female body with two minor flaws the feet and hands are just a bit too big, in my opinion. But which female characters would you like to see Hasbro tackle in their 2012 Marvel Legends return?

I personally would like to see (pretty much in order):

Rogue

X-23 (X-Force) *not sure if their generic female body would work here

Domino (X-Force)

Scarlet Witch

Ms. Marvel (Dark Avengers)

Polaris

Mary Jane

Spider-Woman (to replace ToyBiz one)

Going off on a tangent here in regards to what crueshopofhorrors said. If I were a big wig at Hasbro looking to increase profit and sales then I would sure as hell check or have someone check forums like this. Just to see what the fans are looking for, complaining about, or praising so that I could address the needs and wants of my paying customers. That just makes so much sense, too bad corporate America isn't as smart as you or I.

Going off on a tangent here in regards to what crueshopofhorrors said. If I were a big wig at Hasbro looking to increase profit and sales then I would sure as hell check or have someone check forums like this. Just to see what the fans are looking for, complaining about, or praising so that I could address the needs and wants of my paying customers. That just makes so much sense, too bad corporate America isn't as smart as you or I.

Amen Sir!!!

Oh, I forgot Jubilee and Madame Web!

I think we need:

Misty Knight (afro puffs & braids heads)

Emma Frost

Siryn

Vampire Jubilee

Firestar

Finesse

Mockingbird

Lady Bullseye

Nomad

Echo

Madame Masque

Rescue

Idie (Five Lights)

Monet

oh yeah, Misty Knight ML would be ill too

and, no doubt, we all NEED a better Emma Frost

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I want updated versions of the ones that toybiz did a hirrible job with.

Phoenix. (ugly face)

Black Cat (ugly everything)

and the one hasbro ruined :

emma frost (once again, ugly face)

I would love to see jubilee, but if i get vampire jubilee before the 90's cartoon style jubilee i will murder the world.

Lady Deathstrike (mor emodern look)

Lady Bullseye

Lady sinister

TYPHOID MARY

you name it, if it hasnt been done i am more than likely going to buy it. Not that ill have the option of not buying it if there is a baf piece included.

I'd like to see a new Black Cat built on the newer ML Black Widow, which came with the Winter Soldier.

I also wouldn't mind a 6 inch Firestar in either her modern look or her classic costume. Not just because i wanna display her with ML Spidey and Iceman. Though there aren't really a whole lot of the old New Warriors in plastic, except Nova.

There's already plenty of Rogues, but she's had plenty of looks too. The ML Rogue that came with the X-Men boxset is still decent for her 90's look, though i wouldn't have minded it being packed by itself.

I also want a newer Scarlet Witch. In her original look if possible. I think i actually like the one from the old Avengers Reborn line waaaaaay back in the late 90's. The likeness actually looks better IMO.