so over on Facebook...

MrDizzle

A guy claiming to have insider knowledge claims he was told that the first 4 Legends will be Magneto, Commander Rogers, Hawkeye and Deadpool. In addition, of course Terrax is the BAf but, they say FOUR other figures round out the wave. Thoughts on this? What do you want to see of the remaining four and what has been leaked so far? I knew of Hawkeye, Terrax and Rogers but not Deadpool and Mags. I'm hoping we also see Luke Cage, X Force Wolverine, Emma Frost and Iron Patriot to round out the inaugural wave. You guys?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow sorry, smart phone made some typos on the ol grammar there. Anyway, I remember them saying Hawkeye would be Ultimate Hawkeye. Commander Rogers should be so legit and I really can't wait for it. Deadpool SHOULD be XForce attire and Magneto I'm hoping they make him as he is in comics currently, a bit "old man-ish," but still powerful. Last thing, according to what he posts, he says they will be out late THIS year. Sounds good to me!

I'm not even a Legends collector... YET! I missed out on all the orignal stuff, and now it's to expensive to jump in, so I've been doing all MU with some MS in there. But I"m so pumped for Ml to come back. If those rumors are true I can't wait to get my hands on those! I really hope they do a bleeding edge Iron Man armor in 6 inch. That would be awesome.

i was hoping for The Hood figure, but oh well...

Hawkeye for reasonable prices would be nice, but why are they making another Deadpool, when they dropped two-packs not so long ago?!

Well I think they said it might be in x force colors? Idk, but I honestly wouldn't mind if they put the two pack into a single card release. I couldn't get the two pack one, and I would love a second chance at it

i was hoping for The Hood figure, but oh well...

Hawkeye for reasonable prices would be nice, but why are they making another Deadpool, when they dropped two-packs not so long ago?!

Because some small change, like a different strap, and people will buy him. Maybe they'll just give him more/different weapons. X-force colors definitely a possibility. I'm hoping for a Bucky Cap as one of the other figures. I'd like a Shadowland Daredevil, but I don't see that happening.

So how about a modern Iron Fist?

Hasbro always is late for making action figures:

1) They changed Marvel Universe's package from S.H.I.E.L.D. to H.A.M.M.E.R. in later 2009 when H.A.M.M.E.R. was in their final days

2) They made the Iron Patriot action figure (3,75'') in June 2010, when Osborn was no longer Iron Patriot.

3) According to Wikipedia, in July 2011 a Commander Rogers action figure (3,75'') will be released, the same month Steve will be Cap America again...

And now...

4) They are making a Commander Rogers action figure (6'') in 2012, this year in July Steve will be Cap America again...

I want to see a Bleeding Edge Iron Man, a Luke Cage, the Wrecking Crew, Hood and more...

yea I really hope they make a BE Iron man, modern Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Those would be awesome. I really hope it's a steve rodgers figure. That would be awesome. But I also wouldn't mind them doing a bucky cap or classic cap. For villains the hood would be awesome. I wouldn't mind Kang either, or ultron. Get some Avengers villains in there.

yea I really hope they make a BE Iron man, modern Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Those would be awesome. I really hope it's a steve rodgers figure. That would be awesome. But I also wouldn't mind them doing a bucky cap or classic cap. For villains the hood would be awesome. I wouldn't mind Kang either, or ultron. Get some Avengers villains in there.

Kang?? Why, and Classic ultron would be cool, Magneto, red skull, loki all classic.

Kang?? Why, and Classic ultron would be cool, Magneto, red skull, loki all classic.

Bc (if I'm not mistaken, and I could be,), the only 6 inch Kang we have is from the Fantastic Four Classics line, and is in need of an upgrade. Lol. But I would rather have Ultron or Loki, maybe a Legends Thanos!

Bc (if I'm not mistaken, and I could be,), the only 6 inch Kang we have is from the Fantastic Four Classics line, and is in need of an upgrade. Lol. But I would rather have Ultron or Loki, maybe a Legends Thanos!

Yeah they rerealesed Kang in the aries Wave. same figure with lighter paints. by the way how do you put a signature in there the deadpool and boba? iT WANTS SOME //http:

I remember Hasbro telling us to expect a Modern/ Heroic Age Thor and the Terrax BAF. 8 figures in a wave is way too much. Plus we need some villains. I feel a wave should have 3 - 4 heroes and at least 3 villains.

Can we lease geta modern Luke Cage, a Whirlwind, the Wrecker, Grey Gargoyle, Ulik, the Shroud, Moonstone, leisure suit Wonder Man, or Snowbird? As long as Hasbro comes on strong with ML next year, we should be happy.