Sign in to follow this  
PMOP

Marvel VS Capcom 3 DLC's

Hello,

Just wondering is there going to be a Venom DLC? Is there any plans of having Venom in the game at all. I appreciate any info.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Just wondering is there going to be a Venom DLC? Is there any plans of having Venom in the game at all. I appreciate any info.

Thanks in advance.

Sadly, I don't think Venom is ever going to find his way into MVC3/UMVC3 apparently Marvel didn't give Capcom to go-ahead to use Venom this time around.

I did a little searching around and also found this link to hopefully provide you with some more closure on this matter

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Sponsors

• Topics

• I hope the Vintage Line will add some villains. So far looking good, shame my Gamestop doesn't stock Marvel legends
    • https://toynewsi.com/312-31445
        so missing Joker, Harley, & Supergirl {https://toynewsi.com/312-30639}
    • I do like the DC Injustice Hiya figures so many repaints they could have given us
      Silver Sable just needed to use a Rogue head & body Blink  seems like another They could even just do total reissues on that Toybiz card too. Green suit Prof X comes to mind. I'm sure many would have bought him. Archangel with a death head as accessory.  
    • For the first time since this panel began, ZERO mention of any 3.75” in the works. I understand it has “been shelved” for awhile but to actually see nothing or hear no news saddens me. I now know what Buzz and Woody felt when Andy grew up..... left in the dark and forgotten. 
    • Well this was a very weak SDCC for me. Not as in I didn’t like what was shown, because I did like quite a bit actually but mainly from a quantity standpoint. There was far less shown here than what we traditionally see at SDCC and drastically far less than what we saw at ToyFair this year. The reason for this seems to be quite clear as they even referenced this in the panel slide show and that is because they are really promoting the upcoming cons and plan to keep more reveals saved for all of those cons respectively. If this is the new motus operandi, than I will just learn to taper my expectations for future SDCCs is all. Pros for me: 1. Blink 2. Skullbuster 3. Kingpin 4. Xavier 5. Silver Sable 6. AIM Soldiers. Pushing the army builders is just smart business. Bring on Shield, Hand, etc. 7. Vintage Wave 2 is stellar Cons for me: 1. Majik for Walgreens? Great to see another release of Majik but not at the expense of a FF4 character...especially when they could’ve just thrown her in as the bonus 8th fig without the BAF piece for the 2019 X-men Wave. 2. No mention of HasLab at the panel? WTF. I don’t need a reveal of what they have planned but at least an acknowledgement that they know it exists... Did they not notice that the first project funded at over $4.5 million dollars, almost doubled its goal AND was for the 3.75 Scale (ya know, the scale that Hasbro thinks marvel collectors don’t exist for anymore?) 3. No mention of 3.75 (that was practically a given so trust me, I wasn’t holding my breath) 4. No mention of 12in (since 12in was also absent at ToyFair, I guess this officially means they are “resting” the line). Shame. 5. Archangel deluxe set for $30? Same with Majik, should have just been slotted into the X-men waves or something. It’s the SAME figure as before but with extra heads and an Apoc claw arm and that’s worthy of a “deluxe” figure and for $30??? To be clear, I’m not upset about the fig be re-released by any means but given what I stated above, I just don’t get it. 6. No mention of any new Legends assortments or extensions to existing assortments (like Knights for example) 7. No Thor figs revealed. Was hoping for at least a tease of another Ragnarok Wave since we are getting a 2nd BP Wave. BP definitely blew away box office expectations to which Hasbro was clearly not prepared for BUT Ragnarok also made close to $1B and far out-grossed the previous 2 installments... Also, at the end of the day, I’d rather see a follow up MCU wave to Ragnarok that could possibly contain Korg, GrandMaster, Skurge, Heimdall, etc...than to NOT see ANY more Thor comic or movie figs... 8. Accessory Packs? Neca makes accessory packs/dioramas all the time and Legends is by far a stronger selling and wider/deeper IP. Neca makes packs of stands that support alt Head sculpts for crying out loud! (man do I love Neca) The money being left on the table here by Hasbro is nothing short of astonishing and it’s almost inconceivable to think that they aren’t at least aware of this...  

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE