NEW Action Figure Comic NEW

Ninjak

Thanks Zedhatch, Ronin and Everymoss. Your nice feedback is much appreciated.

Everymoss, I really don't do MU comics for a few reasons. One is because I don't have that many of them. (I think I only own about 9 or 10). Another reason is that almost all of the backgrounds and accessories that I have are only in 6" scale. And finally the somewhat limited articulation of MU's makes them more difficult to work with them for creating the kinds of action scenes I try to achieve. The MU articulation is getting better, but I already have most of the major Marvel characters in Legends form, so for me it doesn't make sense to spend the money to re-buy the same characters in a smaller scale. Especially since they wouldn't work quite as well for my purposes.

That being said, there are some characters that are only available in MU scale (like Silver Samurai, Classic Ultron, Constrictor, The Wrecking Crew, etc.). So, I have been considering doing at least one or two MU comics with some of those guys. But I would still need to buy most of them first.

Thanks for the kind words JMLG, Big Bear, and x66. As always, your feedback is very much appreciated. Glad you enjoyed my latest endeavor, and I'm a little over half way done with part 2. Should be up on the site soon.

Big Bear, I've been playing around with several ideas for a good Defenders story. After doing my Marvel/DC Crossover saga, I needed a little break from doing comics with tons of characters. But I really want to use that new Hulk and Valkyrie figure, so I promise, I'll have a Defenders comic done sometime very soon. I may go ahead and do it after I finish up this latest Spidey comic.

X66, wow, I don't deserve it, but thanks for the high praise. I always try to go for an old school classic feel to my comics. It's really good to know it's coming across to others when they read them. Thanks again. :smile: