Marvel Universe Captain America - Open Mouth

riverspoons

MARVEL UNIVERSE CAPTAIN AMERICA CUSTOM HEAD SCULPT

When I was hunting for custom fodders at Toycon, saw a cheap open mouth Mace Windu,

first thing came to my mind is an open mouth cap custom but I'm not really sure if I can pull it off.

I thought that it would really look good infront of my Avengers collection, posing with "Avengers Assemble!"

strip at the back. So then, I gave it a shot

Good thing I pull it off with a turning Sam L.J. to Cap! :) I also fixed the tone of the blue (secret wars cap) and the belt.

Now that I have this open mouth version, I can do a lot of pose for cap

that really shows emotion!, not just the dull closed lip. here's some of the poses :)

Cap_02-1.jpg

Iconic Cap pose

Cap_01-1.jpg

Action Pose #1

Cap_04-1.jpg

Action Pose #2

Cap_05-1.jpg

Avengers Assemble!!!

Cap_06-1.jpg

and.. The "Telanovela" pose :D

I really had fun posing this fig! The "telanovela" pose is really hilarious! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE