NEW 2011 6" figures pics

ROCCOTHEGREAT

I do collect movie figures and I'll get them online because they would never reach French toy stores.

I was expecting hasbro to re-use previous Ultimate Fury's body but it is fine for me.

Still, I would like to get better pics of them.

Now I'll have to wait for a better deal because I can not afford Shipping from Toy Wizz.

Then, getting Red Skull, Hydra soldiers, Bucky and Dum Dum Dugan would be top notch!

these are alright. comic versions forthcoming?

it'd be sweet if Ha$bro did a whole 6" Cap line... so i can get a re-release Crossbones for $10.99 on HTS :wink:

most of the figs are already made, they just need to re-paint and sell em'! $$$

I would love a crossbones repaint. it would be easy and make tons of money for hasbro.

They made him in 3inch why not 6

I do collect movie figures and I'll get them online because they would never reach French toy stores.

I know what's to not being able to get action figures easily. And Hasbro figures reaching Uruguayan stores? Only one store retails Hasbro figures, not the newest, and at U$S 40 approx... Thanks God for Amazon!

I hope that some guy would resell these figs in Amazon...

I'm glad they're taking another crack at Ultimate/Movie Fury in the 6 inch scale. The last one, in the ML two-pack with WWII Cap was a decent figure and all... But it didn't look a thing like Sam Jackson. Now it seems i won't need the set, especially if they do another WWII Captain America.

Fury was a good choice. It has not been that long ago since that two-pack came out but for them to go back and try again... I gotta give them credit. Now i won't need the set to have a movie Fury to go with the 6 inch Iron Man movie figures, or to have an Ultimate Fury to mix with the other Ultimate figures.