ML for trade?

CardBoardDoom

well im looking to buy more then trade cause i dont have that much to offer other then baf parts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y03zHAG5bqc...nel_video_title this is a old video so all the figures are gone, but im looking for

Deadpool(non variant) (hasbro)

Vulture

Domino

Dark Phoneix

Spiral

Modok

Giant Man

Stan Lee

Vision series 7

Super Skrull

MS doom stand

all those are kind of pricey, but I could help you out with the Doom base. I also have a stan lee straight out of the box. The only thing about the stan lee is the peter parker, and spider-man heads have been used for something else, but other than that every thing comes with it. The spider-man base, stan lee hands, feet, jecket, pants and stan lee head.

Also Marconius what cable, and apocalypse are thay and what do they come with? What do you want for them? Also intrested in Blob. hit me up

all those are kind of pricey, but I could help you out with the Doom base. I also have a stan lee straight out of the box. The only thing about the stan lee is the peter parker, and spider-man heads have been used for something else, but other than that every thing comes with it. The spider-man base, stan lee hands, feet, jecket, pants and stan lee head.

Also Marconius what cable, and apocalypse are thay and what do they come with? What do you want for them? Also intrested in Blob. hit me up

cool how much u selling them for? im interested :wolverine2:

private message me :smile:

I have alot of extra figures right now up for trade. I have an extra deadpool complete, cable,apocalypse, hulkbuster, blob baf, galactus baf, brood queen baf, and alot more. Please note that all figures are loose though. complete with tight joints

what are you looking for? I have ton of stuff, check my website. Interested in hulkbuster,blob,broodqueen,any extra baf parts