NICK FURY 2pack HEAD. DOES ANYONE HAVE ?

ROCCOTHEGREAT

if anyone has a extra head it would be awesome. just let me know & we can work somthing out. thanks !

( white head ) not the sam one

-rocco thegreat

I can give you one of my extras. I just gotta dig it out of the closet. Just pay shipping. I could probably ship it in one of those padded envelopes for less than $2

if anyone has a extra head it would be awesome. just let me know & we can work somthing out. thanks !

-rocco thegreat

I can give you one of my extras. I just gotta dig it out of the closet. Just pay shipping. I could probably ship it in one of those padded envelopes for less than $2

yeah if you put it in just a normal envlope it shoul be less than 1$ ill deff send you a paypal bill for it if you can find it. let me know

-rocco thegreat

yeah if you put it in just a normal envlope it shoul be less than 1$ ill deff send you a paypal bill for it if you can find it. let me know

I can send it in a normal envelope if you like. I'll look for my extra figure heads Thursday or Friday and give you a pm.

-rocco thegreat

I can send it in a normal envelope if you like. I'll look for my extra figure heads Thursday or Friday and give you a pm.

thanks dude ill be looking out !

i need a Maria Hill if anyone wants to part with one

Alright, so its looking like multiple people are looking for extra heads...

So this weekend I'll look to see what I have and post a list (cause I bought multiple shield/hand for army building)

ha k just make sure u contact me (:

Indeed I will. Just got a lot of stuff to do during the week, so I'm saving it for the weekend.

Ahhh Fury is the one that I didn't get too. I don't know how I missed him. I got multiples of the other 2pks since they came with heads to switch. I think I managed to have about 7 or 8 different SHIELD agents in my dispaly with Black Widow and Winter Soldier. Okay, so some of them are darn similar (I think one female agent actually has a BW head.lol) and Dum Dum's head doesn't seem to scale with the body. But it was cool to be able to pose a "team" of agents.

Still on the lookout for a Fury pack myself.