New Cap and Thor figures

shmashwitdaclub

Has Blow, you dum dums, why couldn't you give us any comic series 3.75"ers?!! Those 6" are cool but come on Has Blow, you know we'd buy them if you made them!! Err...Warriors 3, Balder, Sif, Ulik, Odin, Loki, Heimdall, Kurse, Executioner, Beta Ray Bill (although I hope they're smart enough to put him in the regular MU line-up)!

yeah well happy to see some news for those who love movie lines. loki looks awesome by the way but so does the toybiz version. i actually prefer toybiz here because the costume is way better. this one seems to miss something on the torso but maybe he is designed from a special part in the books. i dont know. why does loki always come out that big??? to me he is more thin and not so big with muscles. seems to be a great line do. yeah well if i cant find loki around here (who am i kidding? as if hasbro will release them worldwide lol) to look at him then i pass on all of them. i am out of movie figures but i am tempted by that loki.

hey hasbro, still waiting on titanium man and dynamo but i guess i can skip those to.

Ha! now you Marvel Universe guys know how we feel. These look pretty good I like the comic line brings possibilities. Loki is based on his recent look by Oliver Coipel as a big fan of that run I'm very excited by that figure, can't wait to get it so I can replace my Toybiz one which while a great figure the cape makes him a little hard to stand up.

post-13324-1310658558_thumb.jpg

Yeah that Loki is pretty nice, I hope to see these out. It scared me that Thor figuers are already getting clearanced out.

Clearance dosen't neccessarily mean a bad thing for a toy-line. I remember back in the '90's, ToyBiz was putting out so much Marvel stuff, literally a week or two after any given figure came out, you could find it on clearance at TRU.

I remember those days. As a poor college student I would just wait til the lines got clearanced out and then scramble to find a clearanced short pack (like a short haired Storm from Robot Fighters). But that's how i got so far behind on Marvel Legends on the first couple series. I was getting conditioned to the idea that you could always get the Marvel lines on clearance and then it was series 4-5 by the time I realized that just wasn't going to happen with Legends :D I never ended up getting a Stealth Iron Man til early last year

Whoa! When did King Thor magically appear on that image? So this makes three of those six figures either repaints with a new head or complete repaints from the Legends line.

At least if they're going to release repaints, it's nice that they re-release legends figures that are the more desired figures in the after market. If you re-release banshee or the Scarlet Spider from Ares, you're gonna have some issues though :wink:

Whoa! When did King Thor magically appear on that image? So this makes three of those six figures either repaints with a new head or complete repaints from the Legends line.

At least if they're going to release repaints, it's nice that they re-release legends figures that are the more desired figures in the after market. If you re-release banshee or the Scarlet Spider from Ares, you're gonna have some issues though :wink:

i was thinking that too hah

i think these were secretly "leaked" on to all these forums

and im not complaining im going to pick up alot of these.