Marvel legends Wave 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got off the phone with solid he will be posting videos on youtube so stay up to date with his youtube channel sub him NOW do it NOW NOW i tell you damit you still reading this go NOW sub him and keep up if you not going to be there you know he gets everything early go nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Yes, it's the new super soldier steve. Thor features a ball-joint neck (hindered due to his flowing locks), swivel/hinge shoulders, swivel biceps, swivel/hinge elbows, swivel/hinge wrists, a ball-joint torso, swivel/hinge hips, swivel thighs, double-hinged knees, and swivel/hinge ankles. All of the joints on the figure we received were tight and without incident. The hinged wrists are a nice addition, as is the ball-joint torso which allows for Thor to hunch down in more ferocious battle stances.

YES! asside from the fact that ill have to buy a movie figure to complete a baf from a comic book line (i can overlook it since i half expected it)

I had to buy a figure of Kelsey Grammer once to complete my Annihilus. If I can do that, any other movie figure is doable to complete a BAF :D

My thoughts exactly. Its also why i half expected it (x-3 versions of beast, phoenix, and juggernaut were all "legends" even though i do not count them as such)

All I can say is "holy crap"!!! So it's "Commander Rogers" or whatever from the Secret Avengers then, huh? There doing him in MU next wave and then again in ML sometime next year. I can't complain about that! This whole lineup sounds pretty good. I'm not even too worried about the movie version of GR. Though I know the movie versions from X3 really sucked hard. I'm hoping that they can do a better job with Ghost Rider than they did with the others.

And I can't believe someone knocked my Kelsey Grammer action figure!lol

....that was a pretty crappy beast figure. but you had to complete the BAF, right?

i guess its their way to get movie figures out there. i dont see a ghost rider movie line selling very well right now, much like a movie line for x-3 probably would have failed. They can make it where comic version collectors are screwed if they dont buy them (baf), and still give atleast something to people who want movie figures. a necessary evil.

Thanks for the list Snake, but I have to wait for pics before I get excited.

People should note Hasbro has said that they will be redoing some of the figures.

Steve Roger: we're getting this figure in both scale so im happy.

Iron man: what version is this? Bleeding edge, classic Modern?

Thor: Im guessing this is the updated Classic since they only just released the Modern.

Ghost Rider: straight release of the Movie line?

Hope Summer: seriously? don't know much about the character but really looking forward to her.

Constrictor: yeah so we didn't have to vote, he's coming out already!

Klaw: Yes yes yes yes! More classic Villians please

Terrax: I don't really care whose in this wave, give me Terrax.

i guess its their way to get movie figures out there. i dont see a ghost rider movie line selling very well right now, much like a movie line for x-3 probably would have failed. They can make it where comic version collectors are screwed if they dont buy them (baf), and still give atleast something to people who want movie figures. a necessary evil.

yeah this i can understand but they do movie figures for thor and cap. why did they put comic loki and thor in this line instead of marvel legends? ghost rider could have been great with this assortment. i dont know, its a weird mix like always lol.

yeah this i can understand but they do movie figures for thor and cap. why did they put comic loki and thor in this line instead of marvel legends? ghost rider could have been great with this assortment. i dont know, its a weird mix like always lol.

I could be completely wrong, but if im right, the cap and thor lines are exclusives. kinda like iron man 2 was to wal mart (mark v, unmasked) . something tells me retailers wouldnt be interested in a ghost rider exclusive figure. either way, we're FINALLY (hopefully) getting 6" figures in good quantity. This would happen when im moving to a town with 4 wal marts, 3 targets, and a toys r us, as apposed to a town with 1 wal mart.

This sounds awesome. Hope came out of left field but Im so happy they are making it and Id assume Rogers will be the current Comander Rogers figure. Ha I know Im one of the only ones but I love the fact that they are doing a movie figure in the line also. I wanted them to keep going with that idea I just wish it would have been Punisher Warzone or Whiplash.

The 3 Thor Figures so far are WalMart exclusives. Don't think the Cap figures will be. Unless they're like the Iron Man 2 figures, not exclusive, but mostly only showed up at TRU. I'll bet we are able to eventually get them from HTS

The Iron Man 2 figures were exclusive to Walmart. They were never at TRU.