Marvel legends Wave 1

It's a start Hasbro, it's a start. The Commander Rogers and Hope figures look really good. The rest I am not really excited for but will definitely pick up if I see them at retail.

Is it just me or is it odd that Terrax has a fist in one hand even though he has this HUGE axe that obviously would take 2 hand to swing and lift. Hopefully they will correct the fist hand before he is released.

Glad to have Marvel Legends back! Excited to see wave 2 but just a little.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here what I think.

Constrictor- This is the one from the voting last time. Glad we're getting it and it only mean that we might be getting the rest of those.

Klaw: this is the Vision / "Newest" Silver Surfer body. I like that we are finally getting some classic characters

Hope: Seems to be a new female sculpt probably be seeing this alot til we start bitching again.

Steve Rogers: Seems to be a modified version of the HOM Wolverine ine the X-men Classic. it is my favourite so far.

Iron Man: Yes yes yes yes !! Finally a ML Extremsis armor, that we has been asking years for. Now bring out Neo classic and Bleeding edge and Im set for my armory.

Ghost Rider: that what going to look like in the movie. Sweet, but am I the only one who think his seen this version before.

Thor: While I still be getting the SDCC one, it's good to know that other don't have to pay obsense amount for this. (and snake, you were right).

Terrax: Terrax looks great. I love the fact that he is not too big but bigger then the rest.

Also I think the only reason we are getting 7 figure this wave is cause of Terrax's ax. otherwise it would probably be 5 or 6 figure per wave

Here what I think.

Constrictor- This is the one from the voting last time. Glad we're getting it and it only mean that we might be getting the rest of those.

Klaw: this is the Vision / "Newest" Silver Surfer body. I like that we are finally getting some classic characters

Hope: Seems to be a new female sculpt probably be seeing this alot til we start bitching again.

Steve Rogers: Seems to be a modified version of the HOM Wolverine ine the X-men Classic. it is my favourite so far.

Iron Man: Yes yes yes yes !! Finally a ML Extremsis armor, that we has been asking years for. Now bring out Neo classic and Bleeding edge and Im set for my armory.

Ghost Rider: that what going to look like in the movie. Sweet, but am I the only one who think his seen this version before.

Thor: While I still be getting the SDCC one, it's good to know that other don't have to pay obsense amount for this. (and snake, you were right).

Terrax: Terrax looks great. I love the fact that he is not too big but bigger then the rest.

Also I think the only reason we are getting 7 figure this wave is cause of Terrax's ax. otherwise it would probably be 5 or 6 figure per wave

Steve Rogers is the Punisher 2-Pack Buck from toybiz, used on Hasbro Nick Fury and Shield Agents 2-Packs.

at first glance, those figures all look pretty GOOD!

I can't really complain about any of it except that Ironman is small again. They keep making him tiny for some reason. He is supposed to be 6'6".

AND, the other problem I've always had with these skinny IMs, is there is suppose to be a person inside the armor - this should make the figures bulkier. I still think the early TB Legends got it right with the big bulky IM figures.

They all look amazing. Especially constrictor, hope, and klaw. I dont mind that ghost rider nearly as much as i thought i would. i was picturing the movie toys that were released in either 07 or 09, dont remember, and this is a definite improvement, and even if it is a movie figure its a dead ringer for the picture of the comic someone uploaded. i dont read gr as i find him uninteresting but im already pining for that figure. Glad i dont have to buy sdcc thor to get a modern version! stever rogers looks amazing, and extremis iron man is just another boring iron man to me, but it will go into my im collection nicely. i dont even know who terrax is, he hasnt been in any of the books i read. but the figure looks nice and surely out of al the legends i have he has a place near one of them. glad these are coming back wih not a single repeat as far as costumes go. hopefully they can keep that up.

Terrax is one of the many cool looking cosmic characters in the marvel Universe. You can find him in the series 2 Silver serfer books, also he was once a ruthless Heraled to Galactis same as surfer. You know the one thing that hasbro has really hit out of the park this time around, and has really impressed me. Is the amazing Face sculpts! I mean Wow they have really made Legends their own with this idea. Think about it what other superhero action figure line has had such dynamic facial expresions. This is a very welcome addition. They may be on to something. most of the old figures had blank expressions. These face expressions are empressive it really captures the essence of these heroes or vellain's strength or evillness.