Marvel legends Wave 1

i thought the legends were good until i saw all the shirt there putting into the UNIVERSE line! have any of you seem the beautiful characters they are making ): they officially want to kill the legends line . give it to a company that wants it!

just look at that iron man figure, ew. its small and no articulation . i just cant get over it . this is supposed to be the come back the relaunch . then they mass produce the bad color sentinel .

anyone else feel this way?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m concerned, more than excited.

Hasbro said they weren´t going to use TB molds

Constrictor has Bullseye´s mold and Rogers has FO Punisher´s mold (one of the best out there).What happened?? Protos???

Thor and Ironman will surely get IF they aren´t as short as Klaw. Remember that SMAAAALLLL surfer body, the same one Klaw is using?

It´s a body/scale mess again!!!

Ironman Legends. The semi-classic Armor looks big, and bulky, niiiceee!! But if I place it near extremis IM, will they look as if they have the same man inside? I doubt it.

I think the ML figures look very skinny and skimpy.

I guess I'll pick and choose some good ones once they hit retail to go with the Select figures. The Exclusive SDCC Thor makes for a cool display piece. Not really feeling any of Wave 1 outside of Terrax, who is a rather small choice for a BAF to begin with and will be a $50-60+ Ebay pain to get ahold of, certainly with the rising retail costs.

Edit: Kinda funny that "Movie Ghost Rider" (aka comic Ketch) turned out to be the winner of this set when I think I'm not the only person who groaned upon hearing of a "movie figure" in Wave 1.

sooo, hasbro once again couldnt finish the figures in time. what a surprise. the figures look ok but with some looking tiny i am allready turned off. i wait until some reviews will pop up on these before i judge but i wasnt expecting much and by my surpride ghost rider is the only one i realy want for now. bet that he wont have a bike again. i hope that wave 2 has some spiderman in it and no goblins or symbiotes please.

$50-$60 is cheaper than buying the whole wave! I may be more likely to do that rather than buy all these figures that I don't really want. And it is weird that they are re-using old molds when they said that they weren't doing that. That was the first thing I noticed. And it is funny that Ghost Rider is the best one. I didn't get why he was blue at first but then I remembered that's what Ketch looks like now.

I think the ML figures look very skinny and skimpy.

I guess I'll pick and choose some good ones once they hit retail to go with the Select figures. The Exclusive SDCC Thor makes for a cool display piece. Not really feeling any of Wave 1 outside of Terrax, who is a rather small choice for a BAF to begin with and will be a $50-60+ Ebay pain to get ahold of, certainly with the rising retail costs.

Edit: Kinda funny that "Movie Ghost Rider" (aka comic Ketch) turned out to be the winner of this set when I think I'm not the only person who groaned upon hearing of a "movie figure" in Wave 1.

if them using old molds means they can save money and up the quality control, and add more little touches that make it better i am all for it. If not, then we'll get something totally new, and im all for that too. i refuse to gripe about legends from now on. if hasbro is willing to make them i will always be willing to buy them.

i go nuts, i had a little time to check the pics up close and did they really use the silver surfer body on klaw and the quicksilver body on constrictor?? we start from scratch and wont use toybiz molds, this is hasbro doing marvel legends. indeed it is. rereuse, rerelease and the cheap way out. totally hasbro doing marvel legends. lol

We added some more photos including this proto showing the figures head actual size http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mod...600&start=0

The heads on the production pieces on display are a little bigger than what you will see on the actual figures according to Hasbro.

Good that means the Commander Rogers figure will be perfect since my only gripe with it was the big head. Unless Hasbro finds a way to mess it up in the next couple of months.

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=14268

Wow I didn't think we will be getting news of the next wave this time I thought we had to was at least until the NYCC or further on. Though I kinda guessed we be getting new packaging.

Start of next year and we get New ML. Brilliant.

Looks like good news on two fronts based on this homepage update:

Update: Here is some additional information on the upcoming Marvel Legends line from Hasbro. The figures will have a SRP of $14.99. It is up to the retailers though to set the final prices and Hasbro has not control over that.

There will be totally new packaging for these figures which will be revealed during Saturday's Hasbro/Marvel Panel. We will also hear about series 2 and see the series 2 Build-A-Figure.

Look for the first wave to hit shelves by January 2012.

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=14268

Wow I didn't think we will be getting news of the next wave this time I thought we had to was at least until the NYCC or further on. Though I kinda guessed we be getting new packaging.

Start of next year and we get New ML. Brilliant.

Looks like good news on two fronts based on this homepage update:

Update: Here is some additional information on the upcoming Marvel Legends line from Hasbro. The figures will have a SRP of $14.99. It is up to the retailers though to set the final prices and Hasbro has not control over that.

There will be totally new packaging for these figures which will be revealed during Saturday's Hasbro/Marvel Panel. We will also hear about series 2 and see the series 2 Build-A-Figure.

Look for the first wave to hit shelves by January 2012.

Seeing Rick's avatar, I think we need a new Emma Frost, a Mockingbird, a new Hawkeye that can stand (a particular case that, at least for me, was too much articulation), and a new Scarlet Witch. Oh, I wouldn't mind a Red She-Hulk.

Who else would make good BAF? I assume based on Hasbro's production so far, we probably won't get giants like Fin Fang Foom unless the line was really successful? I recommend the Dread Dormammu.

I've been following Hasbro/Kenner for 20 years now and they have traditionally released stuff labeled as" next year" in December.

There is no doubt in my mind that we will see these figures by the end of December.

Probably Targets and Walmarts first.

...and I have no real complaints about the first wave they are all interesting characters.

Who here thinks Extremis Ironman should come with one pair of open palms and one pair of fists???

I want MY Ironman to make a nice dobule repulsor blasting and flying!!! Not like that Reborn IMan with one fist and one palm. Pack in a pair and a pair, Hasbro!! I don´t rememeber how much you´ve been planning this, saying you listen to fans... this is more like a "let´s make some profit with MU and THEEEEEN continue our very own ML trend; reusing and screwin´everything up"

You were on the right track with the double packs with interchangable stuff, do you plan this to continue with individual figures that need interchangeable parts LIKE IRONMAN!!!!!???

geeeez.. . . .