Thunderbolts 2pks?

CommanderRogers

I've always thought that some Thunderbolts 2packs would be awesome. First I wanted them in the Legends line, but now I'd rather see them in the MU lines.

Wouldn't that be awesome? You could have each villain/hero in their own 2-pack:

Baron Zemo - Citizen V

Screaming Mimi - Songbird

Eric Josten, Karla Sofen, Techno/Fixer, and of course the coolest would be Beetle/Mach I (or II,III,IV,V...how far did he get?)

Of course that's just some of the original T-bolts. There have been many others throughout the various incarnation. but the general idea of putting the villains with their "hero" alter-ego would be fantastic. And marketing could come up with some kick-ass ways of packaging those too....

So has anyone mentioned this to Marvel/Hasbro? If so, what did they say about the idea? Not a snowball's chance in Miami?(or some other warm place)

EDIT: and apparently this should be in the 3.75" forums. I wasn't paying much attention to where I was when I hit "new topic"

Sorry. Still kinda new at this stuff.

oh, and isn't Josten the "new" Antman? I haven't gotten much of the actual comic books in the last couple years so I'm a little out of it. Marvel kinda ticked me off when they had Cap just up and quit at the end of Civil War. I thought that was a stupid cop out. Especially after the speech he gave Parker over in the Spider titles about not giving up when you know you're right, no matter who or how many stand against you. I think they just didn't know another way to end it quickly and decisively so they said "well, SOMEONE in authority is going to have to give in for this to end."

Cap quitting and pretty much all major Marvel marriages being anulled/divorced/retconned/widowed off all kind of made my wife and I start rethinking our spending. But I've gotta say, I'm liking Steve Rogers and his "Secret Avengers" stuff.

EDIT: especially liking the Secret Avengers cuz it's gonna lead to a Commander Rogers figure. More Rogers in plastic form is always a good thing....just not for my wallet