Wave 2

RickCoronel

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that art work was probably done on Photoshop so they probably just used the icon for referance.

I love the new art work anyway and I love that we get Wrecking crew as in one wave.(though it will be as running changes and expensive)

That's actually the final box art, it'll say Marvel Universe on the front and back. The moderator over at ToyArk thinks it will have Legends on the blister packaging part of it.

I like this wave more than wave 1. That Zola baf is a must have for sure! Great baf choice Hasbro. The bucky cap is meh decent I would say, and the others are all passes for me unless I see them at retail locally (which is usually never the case). So as far as the 2012 return, not bad Hasbro not bad. It's a start but I still say F You HASBRO FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS! F YOU!

Oh okay cool a Daken then. He doesn't look like Daken in the artwork. That's going to be sweet then. Neon black Spidey, hmm sounds cool. I still don't take back my F you Hasbro! Seeing figures like these makes me even more mad at Hasbro that we didn't get these years ago. I don't know why maybe I am the only one who feels that way but it does.

I think both waves are awesome personally. I don't understand why people are bitching about klaw, constrictor, so on. I think there all great choices. And the getting the entire wrecking crew is gonna bad ass also. All I want are new different characters, I dont' want more caps, wolverine, etc. Even hope summers and madame hydra I'm stoked about, i don't understand all the bitching .

i dont understand how anyone could gripe. we are getting amazing new figures that havnt been done before. some we thought we would never see in 6" scale. even the characters who would technically be repeats are in different costumes than theyve been made in before. not to mention the a listers arent the ones with the baf pieces (though i will still buy them all) should make many people happy. i will be glad for that when they start releasing iron man and spiderman and wolverine in costumes that have already been done. looks like what we've been asking for for years. guess some people just can't be satisfied.

I can explain to you why a lot of us feel that way if you like thedevilsdue06. To sum it up quickly, we are talking about the toy company that at one time destroyed what was most of our favorite toy lines of all time which was Toybiz ML. Hasbro ran it into the ground and for 3 years they treated collector's like #$@#. Yes they are making some nice figures now but it doesn't make up for what they did. In my mind I will be satisfied if they release 5 waves of ML figures with Bafs in 2012 just like Mattel has this year with DCUC. If they do that then they are forgiven. This is a start but Hasblow is Hasblow and a lot of us can't forgive what they did to the line in the first place. That is why all the griping. Hope that clears it up for you.

Yeah I understand why your pissed but the Beat goes on...any way from the sound of it Hasbro just reported their first year of profits with the marvel License, So we should be thankfull that by focusing all their resources on Marvel Universe and making a profite they can now spend more money on tooling and paint jobs for legends so I feel every thing is done for a reason. look at it this way we only got a couple 2 packs last year but they were good and now could be rare to a collectors. We also got a couple Icons in gigantic battles. The time is now and I dont dwell on the past, and NOW looks awsome, runing changes, Villians, obscure, variant build a figs, awsome head sculpts, 18 diff characters on first 2 waves, I mean come on this is a great start and ill take it

Gotta say I love the idea of running changes with new characters. Wrecker will surely see the light of day this year I would imagine also.

I hate it. They're going to be hard enough to find once, let alone two and three and four times.

EDIT: I'll amend that to say it's nice in that it gets more characters out there more quickly. But I hate how difficult Hasbro makes it for collectors to obtain their product. It's so damned counter-intuitive to me.

I was pretty ticked when they killed marvel legends in favor of marvel universe. but then i figured out that the scale actually provided more of an opportunity to get the figures i want. (though they've yet to release or even announce plans for elektra.) and we were still getting ml on a less frequent basis. You can not blame hasbro for being cautious in our economy, which i expect had a lot to do with it. If anyone is to blame for the cancelation of the line, its the customers who did not support it enough. Hopefully this time people will support the line so we can continue to get great 6" figures of the characters we love. But if not, im certainly not going to blame hasbro for it.