Sign in to follow this  
tarot

Marvel Legends Official List - Hasbro - Series 2 Main Line

Bulldozer and wrecker hve not been announced in wave 2. the other running change will come with a andriod head with a RED eye Variant, versus the the first blue eyed one.

I just put Wrecker and Bulldozer as a ? at the end. Personally I don't really see how they can do a running change with those two. They need a heavy resculptr for them while Piledriver is essentially a color swap of Thunderball.

Yeah hopfully they have something special planed for them....possible build a figure??

nah single figure would do for them.

Must you make 2 threads every time you post.

no I don't if you look one is exclusive and the other is main line.

Your BAF: Arnim Zola links to Terrax

fixed thanks

u havent added unmasked Daken to the list

that becuase I think they are the same figure with changable head.

u havent added unmasked Daken to the list

that becuase I think they are the same figure with changable head.

Yeah that was my understanding too, simple head swap, like the toybiz Deadpool.

How are there still Dark Avengers?

peep last couple New Avengers issues - Norman is out of jail and ready for NWO

do you guys believe that they will hit before christmas? that would be awesome. bbts has nothing on preorder yet, weird.

I don't know if Daken is really a simple head swap based on the sculpted elements of the removed mask around the neck. I wish Hasbro would clarify the issue.

Any one know when Wave 2 is supposed to show up at retail? I hope Hasbro has fixed their distribution processes that have really screwed up the Star Wars and Marvel Universe lines. I also hope my local Walmart will carry the Legends line; they don't currently carry the Marvel Universe, 6-inch Spiderman, DC Universe, or G.I.Joe lines. I'm a bit nervous because the next closest Walmart is 35 minutes away then after that major retailers are nearly an hour and half away.