do yall think these will ever come to our hands?

JMLG

its been two years since SDCC 09 when numerous ML prototypes got presented to public eye - this far we got Deadpool, Warpath, Hulk, Valkyrie, Black Widow and we will definitely get Constrictor.

i think these figures presented than been (in)famous with somewhat unpopular characters there, but do yall believe we will ever get these figures?

id say, im sure we will get The Hood, Brother Voodoo and a new Havok, but what about others, who doesnt have the same appeal in comics/public eye - Fantomex, Terror Inc, Madrox, Nuke, Bi-Beast and Lady Bullseye?!

feel free to discuss

p.s.

its a goddamn shame they didnt leave Deadpool like this and released way crappier version...

Pic-ML-4.jpg

I think that from the list of characters that you said don't have as much appeal that we'd be most likely to see Fantomex and Lady Bullseye. Fantomex plays a big part in Uncanny X-Force right now and Lady Bullseye is the Kingpin's right hand woman. I doubt we'd see that Fantomex though; we'll probably see the X-Force version (which I think looks way better).

its a goddamn shame they didnt leave Deadpool like this and released way crappier version...

Pic-ML-4.jpg

Usually prototypes are always better looking than the finished result. The ones you see at shows that are pre production are hand painted and sometimes one of the only one or two initial sculpts. When it comes to final production, a lot changes. Just look at the difference between any Marvel 2-up and then the finished product. You'll ask what the hell could have possibly happened to make it turn out so bad when looking at the original concept.

But onto the question. I really think Bi-Beast is going to get made at some point. In a box set, in a single release, something. He and the Red King are the last two sculpts from the lost wave of Fin Fang Foom that made it to production in China and didn't get released to the public (the two-pack Hulk and Valkyrie being the other two). For the rest, it all depends on how much of that we saw on display was fully tooled parts or hand sculpted mockups. Combine that with the popularity of the character and it's frequency in comics lately. We got quite a few Dark Reign Avengers in the Universe line when Legends was on hiatus, now Legends is back, but Dark Reign is gone, so we probably won't be seeing that as much and get more timely Steve Rogers in top cop gear. Looking at the figures on the shelf in the pic in particular, Fantomex is still hot with Uncanny X-Force and would be a good fit, while Brother Voodoo, although up recently as sorcerer supreme, got killed off and probably won't show up again for a while so probably not as good a chance.

I think Madrox stands a great chance being that the character appeared in Wolverine's Origins movie, and appears by that recipe fairly cheap to make. He needs a new head on a repainted Ultimate Nick Fury body. It's also got in its favor that it's a one-man-army-builder character that most customers would want to own a minimum of 3 of him and a maximum of who knows how many. So the company can be fairly confident about getting a big return on their investment in producing the character.

As for the rest of the characters I personally don't care for or have a connection to any of them.

Give me Polaris, Jubilee, Clint Barton's Goliath as a BAF, High Evolutionary, there's a lot more characters I'd rather see than that mess we saw in preview form.