Sign in to follow this  
Magni

TYR Odinson, god of War

This is the first in depth custom I've done in a while. I really enjoy the final product, but the process can be tedious at times.

Special thanks to Whiskeytango for doing his AWESOME Tyr awhile back. I copied some of your ideas Bro!

On mine I went for a more angry or warrior looking face. Hope you like it.

He fits in perfectly with ML Beta Ray Bill and WM Thor.

I used the ML Frankenstein for the base.

ML AOA Sabretooth legs.

LOTR head, fitted onto a dremeled down ML head.

MOTUC hair for added.

MOTUC loin cloth.

pen cap for the missing hand.

Sculpt

paint

time......

Please let me know what you think.

post-17082-1315275896_thumb.jpg

post-17082-1315275910_thumb.jpg

post-17082-1315275919_thumb.jpg

post-17082-1315275928_thumb.jpg

post-17082-1315275936_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Shop for Marvel Action Figures

• Topics

• No sign of Cuckoos at my local WG in southeast MA.  they did have had bits and pieces of Demogoblin wave, which was a pleasant surprise since usually its just the same pegwarmers i've seen there for the past 3+ years. Saw She-Hulk at target yesterday, so now i've found the whole wave in the wild except for Doom.  She-Hulk looks pretty cool but not particularly interested in her. I had heard some WM were putting older waves on clearance for $4.50 (!) so i checked my locals but they are selling the older waves for like $16.83 so if anything the price has been raised from the $11 they were at right after the holidays, lol. I'd like to tell my local walmart manager that he will never get rid of the 40 or so Prof Hulk wave figures they have in stock at that price, but i doubt they'd listen or care.
    • We're not that deep into rumorville. These are listings being put out to retailers which 9 times out of 10 turn out to be correct. Nothing is 100% confirmed until Hasbro confirms it and changes are possible, but its not like we are talking far fetched rumors either. The biggest questions here are the unkowns like comic vs video game based, but Tarrot is right they never list BAF in individual listings so Rage is almost def a single pack figure not BAF.
    • Wouldn't be surprised to see him revealed at Toyfair, altho i don't know what wave he would be a part of and can't see him being a fan channel exclusive.  SDCC seems like it would be a bit late for a reveal since by the time he came out 2020 would be nearly over, and i don't think he's popular enough to be an sdcc exclusive unless they do a whole 'time warriors' box set.
    • The only two characters that appeal to me in the FF and Spider-Man wave are Doom and Shang-Chi and Vulture. I find this wave with Rage, Mach-1, Leader and Mar-vell  is much more appealing. Everyone is going to have different preferred favorites especially as you start getting into the more obscure characters, hence why the Spider-Man, Cap and Iron Mans that everyone always complain about are always found in these waves.
    • Yeah i agree. i have 4 figs from the wave now though,  so i'll probably end up picking up superior ock and armor spidey to finish him. Ock seems to be selling well at the moment but armor spidey seems to be lingering on the pegs, altho its early yet of course.  I do like that Demo has a stand for his glider, feels like characters like Green Goblin and Silver Surfer should come with some sort of stand for their flying devices.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE