Anyone find the 6 inch Thor and cap figs yet?

BuckyBarnesCap

Found these tonight while getting some groceries at Wal-Mart. I'm so broke right now so I had to resort to using a Wal-Mart charge card lol.

I hated the ugly grey Thor's Helmet was painted so I gave it a good Silver paint over. A Monkey could paint better then me but I gave it my best. Great figures and totally worth getting if anyone sees them. Going to have to get the Marvel Select Captain America to complete my Avengers scale set up though.

100_9289.jpg

100_9287.jpg

100_9283.jpg

100_9279.jpg

100_9276.jpg

14.88 for 6 inch figures is actually pretty good these days considering DC Universe sells a little higher. I feel I'm getting my money's worth with these because they sculpts are fantastic and the articulation is top notch. Considering how well Hasbro has done these it's made me even more excited about their upcoming waves of Marvel Legends.

Wow, I answered my own question. Crazy story....

I'm from illinois and my wife and I are driving to michigan for a wedding. So we stop in benton harbor at walmart to check for the figures. I am in the aisle and see the 6" cap ones, and just at that time an emloyee comes walking down with a box mumbling "where do these go?" I look and in his hands are the 6" thor figures, so I quickly grabbed loki and lord of asgard thor. Amazing figures. Grabbed another loki to trade too. Got lucky today!

Can anyone out there provide me with a upc code for asgaurdian thor and loki? My local wm's don't have these yet, no stickers on pegs or anything. I'd like to be able to get someone with a gun to look them up for me like I did with gigantic battles. Thanks guys! BTW, I'm FROM michigan, and it really burns me that spideydamage could come in from illinois and find them here!! lol, crazy world of collecting!

Can anyone out there provide me with a upc code for asgaurdian thor and loki? My local wm's don't have these yet, no stickers on pegs or anything. I'd like to be able to get someone with a gun to look them up for me like I did with gigantic battles. Thanks guys! BTW, I'm FROM michigan, and it really burns me that spideydamage could come in from illinois and find them here!! lol, crazy world of collecting!

loki

upc:

never did find that thor.

loki

upc:

never did find that thor.

Thanks DK!

Have to admit, Hasbro has really knocked these figures out of the park. Picked up Nick Fury, Movie Cap, Movie Thor, and Comic Loki tonight.

Best feature about Cap and Thor are the new style of legs. Full range of motion, but hidden extremely well. Only complaint about both figures is the helmet paint. Thor's is too dull, and Cap's doesn't match the rest of the costume.

Nick Fury is a great figure, and definitely better than the Ultimates version from the two-pack IMHO.

Loki, though, is the king of the bunch. This figure caught me by surprise when they unveiled it at Comic-Con because I don't think anyone was really demanding it, but it sure is awesome, especially when combined with the Comic-Con exclusive Thor. Here's some pics. Sorry for the low quality, I had to use my cell.

post-20530-1318398821_thumb.jpgpost-20530-1318398846_thumb.jpg

Just picked up two loki (one to open) and one comic Thor at wally today. The guy had two cases, but only brought out one and comic thor is shor packed, or I would have gotten two. Loki is awesome. Great sculpt, paint, artich is good. Had to hollow out the back of the head socket so he could look ahead and not just down. Very pleased, and was so excited to get them. Some of the wally's in the area aren't carrying them, for whatever reason.

Just picked up two loki (one to open) and one comic Thor at wally today. The guy had two cases, but only brought out one and comic thor is shor packed, or I would have gotten two. Loki is awesome. Great sculpt, paint, artich is good. Had to hollow out the back of the head socket so he could look ahead and not just down. Very pleased, and was so excited to get them. Some of the wally's in the area aren't carrying them, for whatever reason.

Because they are fully overstocked with Iron Man Mark V. They must have gotten a dirt cheap deal from hasbro. stupid on their part. Maybe they will show up closer to the holidays.