Don't buy Loki

fadersdream

He has those legs that were on Cat Beast and Doc Samson that have no leg rotation so the only pose he can do is cross-legged. His head is on a ball joint and has very limited articulation and his hands are shaped to hold an accessory but nothing comes with him except for the shoulder hair that falls off if you look at it hard enough.

Toy biz one is one of my favorites...

But it's always up to whomever is getting him, but he can't sit in a throne, the legs cross "indian style"

He can't sit with his feet facing down, he can't even stand with his legs apart really.unless it's vertical at the hips.

Also, it's Loki, he shouldn't be massive. But I was in love with the figure until I got him home.

What does being an asgardian have to do with it? And yes, he is laufey's son.

But I'm gonna go by how he appears in comics, since that's the whole point of this. Quite frankly that was another problem that I didn't really hit on... he doesn't seem like Loki, he seems like a bad@ss wearing a Loki costume. There is no sense of the trickster her.

i have the toybiz version. i prefer it to the hasbro one but hasbro did a fine job with it i must say. i am off the wagon to buy multiples of versions of one character so i am not really interested in this one. so i can save a buck or two once in a while. as for the articulations, hasbro is known that they always mess them up somehow so it shouldn't come as a real surprise to anyone. the figure looks amazing do. if you can find it, get it. maybe if i would see it in hands i could be convinced to get some but hasbro doesnt support the international market so, pass i guess.

BTW, I have both the toybiz and the new hasbro figs. I am a hardcore TBlegends fan, but I prefer the Hasbro version. Here's why: The TB loki is not the classic loki garb, it's more nordic flair loki, what with the layered skins and such. They used a very muted mustard color for the yellows, and a muted green for the paint, leading to a very dull overall finish. The articulation is better than the hasbro, but just barely. The sculpt on the tb loki loses to hasbro on al levels, especially the face. Where the tb loki looks neither mischevious or malicious, in fact looks constipated if I'm honest, the hasbro loki reeks of malice. Just awesome..........

My two (or one and half) cents

BTW, I have both the toybiz and the new hasbro figs. I am a hardcore TBlegends fan, but I prefer the Hasbro version. Here's why: The TB loki is not the classic loki garb, it's more nordic flair loki, what with the layered skins and such. They used a very muted mustard color for the yellows, and a muted green for the paint, leading to a very dull overall finish. The articulation is better than the hasbro, but just barely. The sculpt on the tb loki loses to hasbro on al levels, especially the face. Where the tb loki looks neither mischevious or malicious, in fact looks constipated if I'm honest, the hasbro loki reeks of malice. Just awesome..........

My two (or one and half) cents

actually while you are right that it's not the classic version, TB version was based on the Loki miniseries. it was used for a while but was changed eventually.

I don't really mind when figures aren't produced in there classic costumes, as long as the costume they use is kick ass. Honestly, I think Marvel comics is better than ever overall. I prefer almost all of the modern costumes as well. I think Loki looks great, sure the toy has short comings, but we're getting a kick ass Loki so I'll take the bad with the good.

Actually Loki's not an Asgardian, he's a Frost Giant.

"Whomp-womp!"

If it makes you feel any better, I plan to grab him up... Mod the thin TB legs onto him, with the plates on his thighs? Then, and only then will I view him as an "Absolute" version of Loki! (I'm still sitting on R Truth's TNA legs, so I can mod Samson. And, Movie Beast's legs combined with Stealth Beast's cat head from XMC to mod The Bro's weak Beast?)