NYCC MARVEL LEGENDS

Starkiller82

Those-are-awesome. Bucky is obviously a scale up, I love him, great face sculpt. Now just give me a maskless variant. Daken is awesome, and Spidey looks like an easy FF repaint.. like him too. Drax is great, the head sculpt is decent, but it will grow on me I think. I like the extra details at this scale. Darn, ML has sucked me in. These new figures just blow the older stuff out of the water IMO. This is really exciting, please announce a release date for these!

Really, really annoyed to see Daken and big-time Spider-man on that horrible body. The modified Hasbro Bullseye frame is crap and ridiculously over-used. Even if they give ankle-rockers and a horizontal axis the main body is crap. I hate seeing potentially awesome figures ruined like Quicksilver, Yellow-Jacket, Guardian, Nova, and so on and so fourth... Please fix this Hasbro, Daken and Spider-Man deserve more love!

I don't get the Wrecking crew love really, I've always thought they were lame and they don't really have any big presence or stories do they? I want more X-Force, so Fantomex is great.

The Wrecking Crew are awesome! I love them but to each his own.

Classic marvel gang straight from a ny jail specially Thunderball and Piledriver

Can't wait to see bulldozer and the Wrecker

Jee, guess who hadn't read x-Force 16 cause it just came out? This guy, nice spoiler..

Spiderman is okay, could be better, but I like him. Better treatment than he gets in MU anyway.

Ha sorry man; you had to have seen that coming from the past few issues though. It didn't actually happen yet though. Just implied. I didn't realize people read current books on here but I should've known at least one other person has been reading this amazing series.

Anyways i think that Spider-Man & Daken look awesome. I'm just happy that we're seeing all double elbow/knees & swivel biceps again!

soo to me they look ok. some actualy look awesome but as always, hasbro and the little things. for year now fans seem to hate that quicksilver body. yet we get it once more and that on spiderman. same crap as the black spidey from the red hulk wave. the articulations are bad on this body, specialy for spiderman. then daken, 2 claws?? doent he have 3? at least the univers one does. i bet that they wont include a second head so we get another figure that looks like wolverine. dakens mohawk head should be with it. looks way better. whats up with drax head and body?? they dont really seem to agree with each other lol. even do i hate when they do things like that, i must say that they still look good. great work there hasbro for now because the figures arent out yet either and i know that a lot goes wrong before they hit.

Jee, guess who hadn't read x-Force 16 cause it just came out? This guy, nice spoiler..

Spiderman is okay, could be better, but I like him. Better treatment than he gets in MU anyway.

Ha sorry man; you had to have seen that coming from the past few issues though. It didn't actually happen yet though. Just implied. I didn't realize people read current books on here but I should've known at least one other person has been reading this amazing series.

Anyways i think that Spider-Man & Daken look awesome. I'm just happy that we're seeing all double elbow/knees & swivel biceps again!

No problem, I'm not that bummed. By the cover it looked like Dark Beast, but you never know. Since you're guessing then I don't mind, lol. It's cool, I'm just a jerk, sorry, lol. It is an amazing, probably my favorite Marvel book currently.

The artic looks great, I think they're missing bending wrists, but I'll live.

I feel like Fantomex and Daken are just teases. Anyone think we'll actually get the rest of Uncanny X-Force or the Dark Aveners?

I really hope so. Iron patriot is obvious: just a repaint of extremis iron man.

well they could have done that for wave 1 instead of giving us the Stealth variant. I mean was that ever in the comics.

They could do a Dark Ms Marvel with a Classic Ms Marvel variant.

Deadpool could just be the repaint of the 2 pack.

Psylocke will be a new figure with maybe a update classic variant.

I'm thinking they didn't do an Iron Patriot varient just so they can do two Iron Patriot figures later. I wish they would just start giving us swapple heads in one package, like the recent two packs. What would make me really happy though is an Iron Patriot figure, then a suited Osborn figure. I would prefer a new Ms Marvel, the last one is horrible imo, sure they could just do a running change to Dark Ms Marvel and then classic. I love Daken, great head, would have liked more expression but it looks good.