NYCC MARVEL LEGENDS

Starkiller82

ok, daken has a second head. now thats awesome and something i want. good news. sadly i also have noticed something bad like always lol. why does ghost rider have the orange fire head instead of the blue one?? is that another variant or did something go wrong here?? i hope to get the blue one.

that right it is a variant that they announced during the SDCC.

ok, daken has a second head. now thats awesome and something i want. good news. sadly i also have noticed something bad like always lol. why does ghost rider have the orange fire head instead of the blue one?? is that another variant or did something go wrong here?? i hope to get the blue one.

that right it is a variant that they announced during the SDCC.

how could i miss this?? i am here everyday, lol

IMG_7525__scaled_600.jpg

i like Thunderball better, but these both is probably my most anticipated figues from ML Return - probably the smart thing will be to buy them when they come out too, cause these big muscle ass villains seems to get rare in a sec (ala Juggernaut and Crossbone)

IMG_7225__scaled_500.jpg

unmasked Daken better not go for higher price than masked version!

I have been away a long time (artist formerly known as ARES-god_of_war) I was a devout fan of all things Hasbro, but I felt slighted by the treatment ML was getting. They ditched the excellent engineering of Toy Biz's stellar product, and the iffy releases truly upset me. I walked away from ML in 2007. The last figure I bought was Lord Thor, I paid almost double for him, so of course I was pissed! It wasn't online, but brick and mortar?

I'm a collector/customizer, so when the quality began to dip... I took off. Every time The Bro released a new figure, I felt it needed some tweaks, just to display them with TB's offerings? That was then and this is now! I still plan on doctoring up the Wrecking Crew, new boots and Savage Dragon hands for Driver... Maybe a lock of hair over Viper's eye? Other than that, I am so jazzed about the current state of ML!!!

Sorry I got all confessional first, here's a question to kick around; Anyone notice that The Bro went on sabbatical while Mattel blew up with DCUC? Now, DCUC is drastically changing their format while The Bro shook up the world at SDCC?

I'm all in, I doubt we'll have reason to gripe down the line (I'm sure some will still have urine in their cereal about something tho?)

I have been away a long time (artist formerly known as ARES-god_of_war) I was a devout fan of all things Hasbro, but I felt slighted by the treatment ML was getting. They ditched the excellent engineering of Toy Biz's stellar product, and the iffy releases truly upset me. I walked away from ML in 2007. The last figure I bought was Lord Thor, I paid almost double for him, so of course I was pissed! It wasn't online, but brick and mortar?

I'm a collector/customizer, so when the quality began to dip... I took off. Every time The Bro released a new figure, I felt it needed some tweaks, just to display them with TB's offerings? That was then and this is now! I still plan on doctoring up the Wrecking Crew, new boots and Savage Dragon hands for Driver... Maybe a lock of hair over Viper's eye? Other than that, I am so jazzed about the current state of ML!!!

Sorry I got all confessional first, here's a question to kick around; Anyone notice that The Bro went on sabbatical while Mattel blew up with DCUC? Now, DCUC is drastically changing their format while The Bro shook up the world at SDCC?

I'm all in, I doubt we'll have reason to gripe down the line (I'm sure some will still have urine in their cereal about something tho?)

yeah your right, thats only because Marvel Legends left a void to be filled. While DCUC was consistant with decent and new culpted product. It blew up only after hasbro let them, and now that Legends is back and in full force that leaves DCUC online exclusive only. Which is fine with me I am tired of old waves of DCUC cloging the shelves.

DCUC went the exclusive route for the simple reason that the sales weren't there. At least when it came to the more obscure characters. We have seen over and over again in recent years as much as collectors yell and scream, when it comes time to show the retailers the money, it just isn't there. We all complain when a company sticks us with the same characters over and over like Wolverine, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Batman and Superman and yet over and over again those are the ones that sell the best at retail. Marvel Legends big return my guess will be very short lived if the sales aren't there. I don't like to advocate going out and buying something simply for the sake of buying it, nor would I tell you to buy something you don't want, but at the same time if collectors don't step up when that first wave hits I would not expect to see much beyond that first wave actually become a reality. Collectors to some extent are going to have to tone down their expectations and quit expecting perfection with these things. Toy Biz was not perfect and Hasbro won't be either. They have the push of all these big blockbuster movies behind them right now which is the only reason I think you are seeing them able to get Marvel Legends back out in the first place but again if retailers don't see sales they won't hesitate to drop these from their shelves. So in the end its up to you all to put up or shut up if you want to see ML really return.

yeah your right, thats only because Marvel Legends left a void to be filled. While DCUC was consistant with decent and new culpted product. It blew up only after hasbro let them, and now that Legends is back and in full force that leaves DCUC online exclusive only. Which is fine with me I am tired of old waves of DCUC cloging the shelves.

@ Jay C, I agree with you but that does not mean it is ok for the companies that release the product to hit us with unfair packaging couts of unwanted characters and then add the retailer constantly raising the price on products either. I guess we have to give things a ful year before we raise a banner or lower the flag on the new version of ML.