Wave 3!

BuckyBarnesCap

From Wave 3? Hard to say. I can probably put Archangel at the top of my list, but from there it gets tricky. Jean Grey or US Agent? Stryfe or Punisher? Moonstar would be at the bottom only because I prefer the other characters, I'm very happy to have her in ML! I'm mostly excited about getting X-Force in ML, I just hope they keep the paint consistent. I would be pissed to find my ML X-Force Warpath doesn't match the rest..

From Wave 3? Hard to say. I can probably put Archangel at the top of my list, but from there it gets tricky. Jean Grey or US Agent? Stryfe or Punisher? Moonstar would be at the bottom only because I prefer the other characters, I'm very happy to have her in ML! I'm mostly excited about getting X-Force in ML, I just hope they keep the paint consistent. I would be pissed to find my ML X-Force Warpath doesn't match the rest..

Well, archangel is probably my fav too. I don't think they will match warpath cuz he's from the older x force, so the silver on him is metallic. Archangels will probably be metallic a well ,but not the others.

im surprised/happy that comic (not movie) Blade is coming - didnt expect this one

US Agent - been in my wish lists, so im down for it

i dont think a new Punisher should be done right now - we have shitload of his figures.. from the other side, ive liked only series 4 Punisher, so if its done right, its another tight Frank Castle marvel legend - BUT the S4 Punisher still goes for pretty cheap price, sooooo...

Archangel def must be done, cause that X-Men Classics one is wack!

im happy bout 90s Jean Grey too - never been interested in her Pheonix figures

i dont really think Stryfe is the most worthy character out of all we still dont have in ML.. about same could be said bout Moonstone

Emma Frost needs to be simply perfectly executed since the previous one is very likely worst Marvel Legends release EVER

USAgent rules this wave.

I second that emotion!!! Finally able to recreate that classic Captain America cover, with Steve as the Captain, and John as Capt. America... You know the one; when the Red Skull gets cloned into Steve's body?! Maybe #350?

USAgent rules this wave.

I second that emotion!!! Finally able to recreate that classic Captain America cover, with Steve as the Captain, and John as Capt. America... You know the one; when the Red Skull gets cloned into Steve's body?! Maybe #350?

Yeah it's #350, great story. This is one of my favorite USAgent covers.

post-925-1319040414_thumb.jpg

finaly a comics version of blade. so awesome. punisher is also welcome. us agent finaly and for every fan who had wanted a jim lee jean grey including me, she finaly made it. finaly. well for now i am happy and i will get them all. now i just want one thing from hasbro, they should include more spidey villains, please and destroy that silver surfer body sculpt forever.

So pumped for US Agent. I've been wanting this figure for so long, and I could never understand why they didn't put him out b/c it would have been such a simple repaint. But, it seems like we're getting a brand new figure out of it! Even better! As for favorite US Agent covers, mine is Captain America 337 (technically "The Captain") B/c of the nod to the classic issue of the avengers. I just love that costume.

As for archangel, I hope it's x-force. I'm content with the X-men Classics version, but I would really like to put together a modern Uncanny x-force team. After these archangel and fantomex, we need Wolverine, Deadpool, Deathlok, and Psylock (even though those would all be pretty simple customs, I'd rather have Hasbro do the work for me.)

post-20530-1319217921.jpg