Hasbro Marvel Legends Concerns !

SolidSnakeInMyPants

A couple of things that are killin me ! It has come to my attention that Marvel Legends wave 1 Steve Rogers will not have the shoulder emblem painted. Apparently Dwight Stall said it was due to paint chipping. I say " Paint it anyways" ! Hasbro paints hold pretty well anyways. They could have retooled the shoulder somewhat like winter Soldiers to feature the star.

SECOND

\Has anyone noticed Piledriver hands? They shouldnt be gloved or red at the least ! They are suppose to be bare from the forearm down. This is a cheap resculpt and i feel as if they are already cutting corners. Simple mods are cost efficient. Its ok to re-use molds, just dont skip corners. If we dont snip it now,,,, I think they will continue cutting corners!

How do you guys feel about it?

PS,,, I thnk the rest of the figures are outstanding! Steve Rogers is one of my favorite characters next to StarLord. So I want him 100% accurate

I'm pretty sure Piledriver has had normal side hands for a pretty long time, like 20 years or so. I understand the want for them though. Even though I'm not a Wrecking Crew fan, I think it's cool to just be getting these guys in ML, that said I do complain about my fair share of minor details.

I'm not very happy to hear about the Steve Rogers issue. Why if the MU version has the stars, why can't the ML version? let me be the judge of whether I want chipping paint or not, this isn't a kids line after all, I'm not going to play with it until it breaks. Give us the stars, and make the electric shield the regular version. WTF, Commander Rogers hasn't used the regular Cap shield, and now it's been destroyed anyway.

Edit: Another thing just hit me, I want a Bucky Cap with a Bucky head. One that is comic correct (not like the MS one, his hair is too short), and not fugly like the Winter Soldier sculpt (honestly, that doesn't look like Bucky at all to me, just the hair & mask). If Daken gets a 2nd head packed in, why can't Bucky have one? Plus Bucky has shoulder stars, why not make it work for Rogers? Different arms I guess, ugh. So many "excuses".

I'm sure The Bro appreciates your concerns, but I suggest we wait until we see the final mass produced product before we make any judgements? Most of those look hand painted as of late, it could be a "convention excuse". For all we know, the artist was up against it, and forgot to add them...