DresselRebel

HTS.com discount code thread

Current code good until November is NYCC2011 for 10% off.

You're not going to get rich and retire on the savings, but we should keep all these codes in one spot for easy finding. You know how fast you need to act when something you want pops up on hasbrotoyshop.com, you have like 11 seconds to check out or your item is sold out.

Maybe we should sticky this thread for convenience?

Considering the unanimous "...meh" that the collecting community gave that Hulk I'd say your odds of being able to get one are a little higher than, say, a badass (and correctly colored) Sentinel.

I meant this to be more of a place where we could just store our HTS discount codes in general.

Not specifically for Hulk. Just a place where you can go quick and grab the latest code when something comes in stock at HTS that you want.

Yeah i tried it and it didn't work, then i just went ahead to order the Compound Hulk & guess what, it's SOLD OUT ! Grrrrrrrrrr :hulk:

EntertainmentEarth.com codes

enter 2011EE5 at checkout to get $5 off your order of $50 or more, or enter 2011EE10 at checkout to get $10 off your order of $90 or more! Codes will be valid November 1st through December 5th, 2011

Mattycollector.com has a code too if anyone is interested.

Friend25 gets you 25% off your order, but I forgot for how long. I didn't see anything worth getting, but someone else might like something there.

FSFAM11 gets you 25% off and free shipping.

I'm wondering if a $40 Sentinel after tax is still worth it...I have two, both of which I paid $40 for, will this justify having three? hmmmm....

Andorian

Group: Members

Member No.: 24276

Which store is this for?

Thanks,

1mfw

Andorian

Group: Members

Member No.: 24276

Which store is this for?

Thanks,

1mfw

HasbroToyShop.com