POLL: what color scheme will the new Legends Archangel have?

BuckyBarnesCap

X-force or classic?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. New archangel legends

• X-Force
    • Classic
    • X-force w/ classic variant
    • Classic w/ x-force variant

Even though I voted X-Force/Classic variant, I would much prefer for Archangel X-Force and a Apocalypse's Heir Archangel variant. For the others, X-Force then a regular variant.

Well, that would be a dream come true, but that would require some extra tooling.but you never know, that was just a proto. As long as it's in the x-force books. I'm just really happy they're doing him, cuz he's my fav character.

Yeah, I doubt it will go down that way, I hope they make the figure eventually though. I'd really like his second X-Force costume, which is like an imbetween classic Archangel and Archocalypse. I know I won't get that either, lol. I hope since Angel is being released in MU we'll get him in ML soon.

Hmm, well Tarot, the only reason I chose X-Force with a classic variant is I think it's more likely, especially since it seems to be the pattern. X-Force Warpath, regular variant, X-Force Fantomex... variant?, etc. That and Hasbro must still value the Toy Biz Astonishing Wolverine b/c they scaled down his head and used it for the MU version.

Yeah, I doubt it will go down that way, I hope they make the figure eventually though. I'd really like his second X-Force costume, which is like an imbetween classic Archangel and Archocalypse. I know I won't get that either, lol. I hope since Angel is being released in MU we'll get him in ML soon.

Hmm, well Tarot, the only reason I chose X-Force with a classic variant is I think it's more likely, especially since it seems to be the pattern. X-Force Warpath, regular variant, X-Force Fantomex... variant?, etc. That and Hasbro must still value the Toy Biz Astonishing Wolverine b/c they scaled down his head and used it for the MU version.

Yeah, very true. I still wanna get the whole uncanny xforce lineup, including aoa nightcrawler and deathlok. And I think they are going with the first x-force suit because the second one would require some 3d details, like the x in his waist and some other stuff. I doubt they would just paint those on, considering the quality on the new Legends.

Well WEll,,,, Lets really think about this for a minute. Its too expensive to put in a wave with a baf piece because of the amount of plastic. I have a gut feeling we are gonna see an X-Force boxset come SDCC. Its the only way to price this guy correctly. At 1:12 scale those wings are gonna be HUGE. Unless he is packaged with no BAF and is part of the " BEST OF" figures included in waves ! Why do you think they labeled Archangel as "WHERE" will it be placed. Its a hint and hes obviously not in the first 3 waves. Maybe even a Walmart exclusive wave ? Remember this,,,,,,,, Im never wrong! LOL,,,,,, MUaHAhahaha

No more Walmart exclusives, no more retail exclusives, please, please, please. It's just bad distro every time. In fact, I would rather take my chances with a Comic Con exclusive than a Walmart/Target exclusive. That's just me though..

I'm sure they'll find a way to release him as part of a regular wave, just like they did with MU Professor X. I think there is a better chance of him not having a BAF than being released in a box. Especially given the size of the new packaging.

I hope they do X-Force first, I always found the original costume's colors unappealing and dated, even in the 90s. I've always preferred Archangel in his Blue/White (no headdress) Angel costume. That won't happen though.

I swear we're getting a "Fatal Attractions" boxset! Jean & Stryfe will be the draws, but an all new Warren, Scott and Cable would move units with us collectors...

With that being stated, Archangel first... The XForce variant would be single carded, hence the "Where" tease?