fwoosh.com...

dragonmanneedstobemade

i am legends collector its been 3 months and i cannot use the fwoosh. ive put alot of thought into it. and decided i wont "troll" or look down apon mu anymore. anyone that is from thefwoosh please un block legends collector.. i dont want to post i jus want to see whats going on in the marvel universe. fwoosh has set my ban to my ip adress, please i just want to be able to view forums again..

i am legends collector its been 3 months and i cannot use the fwoosh. ive put alot of thought into it. and decided i wont "troll" or look down apon mu anymore. anyone that is from thefwoosh please un block legends collector.. i dont want to post i jus want to see whats going on in the marvel universe. fwoosh has set my ban to my ip adress, please i just want to be able to view forums again..

Dude, no offense but if you want to know whats going on with MU then go to the MU of this board or better yet watch the news section of this site. Not sure why you would need to go to another board, and if you have been banned from another place then probably taking it up with that sites admin and apologizing for whatever it was you did to get banned is your best bet of getting unbanned.