Sign in to follow this  
tarot

Who should be the next of the Fan choice figures?

Fan Choice remainders  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be next?

• Brother Vodoo
    • FA Ms Marvel (With Dark Avengers Variant)
    • Modern Havok
    • Terror INc
    • Jamie Madrox (With classic Multiple Man variant)
    • White Phoenix (With green and or red variants)
    • Nuke
    • Hood
    • Bi-Beast
    • Lady Bullseye

Okay for those who remember this http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mod...600&start=0,

Will probably have noticed that another 2 of them have made their way into the first two wave of ML -

Fantomex (repainted into X-force version) and Constrictor. plus Deadpool, Warpath, Valkyrie, Hulk and Black Widow that was in this poll (Winter soldier was not in the poll) that was released in the 2 pack exclusive.

My question is quiet simple- Who do you think should be next or if possible in wave 3 of this poll?

I left X-force Wolverine and Bag-man out cuase let face it they are coming one way or another.

Personally I think Bi-beast should be next.

i REALLY want The Hood, Havok, Brother Voodoo and Lady Bullseye - id say they are the most likely to get done soon too

not sure if we will ever (or at least anytime soon) get Terror Inc, Nuke and Jamie Madrox - they aint the most popular characters n shhhh...

i dont care bout the left candidates

I voted for Ms. Marvel because I see a Dark Ms. Marvel variant, but I also really want the Hood and Brother Voodoo. I am a huge New Avengers fan.

I voted for Modern Havok, who I think was done horribly in MU and the ML prototype actually looked pretty nice. I'd really like White Phoenix, but with 90s Jean on the way I can wait. Brother Voodoo would be great, as well as Dark Ms. Marvel.

I voted Havok, but since the tooling for them is basically done, I think they are all going to make it out sooner than later. Like one of those per wave, or two.

I voted for Havok. Would love a modern version, especially since my Giant-Man series fig has a bad left foot. I also hope to see the new Bi-Beast and the Hood. In fact, if they had the sculpt of the movie/ video game Bi-Beast with the articulation of the ML version, then the Bi-Beast would be perfect.

I voted FA Ms. Marvel (could care less about the "dark" variant) because she was one of the only classic characters on the list. My next choice would have been Bi-Beast.

But who I'd really like to get is Silver Samurai or Shang Chi.

i voted for the one i want the least. exclusives are just a pain in the ass and expensive as always.

i voted for the one i want the least. exclusives are just a pain in the ass and expensive as always.

This isn't a real vote, it's not for an exclusive.

With that said, a vote for Jamie Madrox is a vote for the leader of the best X-team.

if we will get Nuke, i want it to also have Scourge variant with removable mask - id take that one any day over original version

I would vote for Ms. Marvel with Dark variant because that is two figures in one. I want to complete the Dark Avengers in 4" and 6" formats. I love Carol Danvers. Female figures are generally hard to get.

My second choice was the Hood because of his importance during the Bendis story lines.