NEW ACTION FIGURE COMIC - FRIGHT NIGHT 4!!!

Ninjak

Hey guys, I've just posted my latest Action Figure (Marvel Legends) comic-book on my site.

Just in time for Halloween, it's "FRIGHT NIGHT 4: MONSTER MASH!"

This one features a black suited Spider-Man teaming up with Marvel's legendary "Legion of Monsters" (Ghost Rider, Man-Thing, Morbius and Werewolf by Night). I won't give away who they're going up against, you'll just have to check it out for yourself to find out.

So for thrills, chills, and action don't waste another second, click on the link below... if you dare!

http://www.billscomics.com/afcomics.html

Thanks for awesome feedback BB. Always appreciated.

And oh yeah, the Johnny Blaze version of Ghost Rider was actually pretty casual and flippant back in the day when he was in the Champions and such. He pretty much had that classic Marvel sarcastic personality like Spider-Man, The Thing, and the Beast, etc. Since I try to write all my stuff in "classic" Marvel style, I figured a more light-hearted GR would work nicely for this.

Plus I always like to throw a little humor into my stories wherever I can. :)

Using all those characters made this a tough one. It was a lot of work, and I had to bust butt to get it finished this week in time for Halloween. Especially since I didn't start on it until like October 12th, and I've been pretty busy lately with work. But I got it done, and I'm pretty happy with the results.

I'd definitely like to come up with a Holiday Special this year. Don't have anything planned right now, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

Thanks Zedhatch. I've always enjoyed your "Scale Wars" comics as well. Unlike a lot of the "humorous" figure strips I've read, yours are actually funny, and very original. (I loved the exchange between Cap and Bucky in this latest one.)

I also like spotting older or obscure figures that I've owned myself, like the old-school "Clash of the Titans" guys and such.

At 47 issues and counting, you are definitely dedicated. Keep up the good work. :smile: